simmi show heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

prsimmental

Reaction score
We are new at showing,how does this 7 mo. 6/12/06 Simmental heifer look?she will be shown at KY BEEF EXPO early march.http://cattletoday.com/photos/data/500/medium/IMG_
009882.JPG
IMG_01044.jpg

prsimmental":2izywuve said:
We are new at showing,how does this 7 mo. 6/12/06 Simmental heifer look?she will be shown at KY BEEF EXPO early march.

A little thin! :lol: Do not see any picture did you forget to paste the link to it?

I really like this heifer. Only thing I'd change is to square her hip up a little. As for the front end, that is breed character and shows that she's a simmy.

prsimmental said:
We are new at showing,how does this 7 mo. 6/12/06 Simmental heifer look?she will be shown at KY BEEF EXPO early march. cowgirl you found one of her pics, i couldn't figure out how to get pics on show post.

iowahawkeyes":278i47o5 said:
I really like this heifer. Only thing I'd change is to square her hip up a little. As for the front end, that is breed character and shows that she's a simmy.

If you look really close its actually just the hair she is pretty square really. :)

Pros:
nice top
square
decent bone
very feminine

cons:
to loose up in her brisket,
needs a little more flank,
I don't know if its the pic or not but maybe a little more spring of rib JMO.

I might see you down there. I think my dad and boss put stuff in the sale. lol. She looks nice . . . but if I may ask who you bought her from and what her sire is.

Simmishowchick":p61rsnhg said:
I might see you down there. I think my dad and boss put stuff in the sale. lol. She looks nice . . . but if I may ask who you bought her from and what her sire is.
Thanks for the comment,we raised her. We sold her full sister at the Expo last year, our first year of showing.she won her class.. Her granddam is a Lucky Dice daughter,her her mother is joker.this is her second calf. her sire is our herd bull MR MT. son with LUCKY BREAK on other side.she will be hard to part with,she has been a real doll baby since birth. the show is 3/2 with sale 3/3 we are taking two others heifers also. be glad to email you more pics.thanks.

aplusmnt":2j6pr0qf said:
prsimmental":2j6pr0qf said:
aplusmnt":2j6pr0qf said:
Whosever that heifer is it is a nice one!
This is our heifer,I was having trouble posting her pics,thanks, she is 7 mo. old

She is nice! Clean the front up some and it is hard to knock her any!
We are new at fitting, what do you recommend to do to clean up her front?

prsimmental":3np0x4dw said:
aplusmnt":3np0x4dw said:
prsimmental":3np0x4dw said:
aplusmnt":3np0x4dw said:
Whosever that heifer is it is a nice one!
This is our heifer,I was having trouble posting her pics,thanks, she is 7 mo. old

She is nice! Clean the front up some and it is hard to knock her any!
We are new at fitting, what do you recommend to do to clean up her front?

I was not refering to the fitting job, just that she is a little leathery in general.

Latest posts