Simmental semen

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchmgr

Reaction score
SIMME VALLEY MACHO, Does anybody on here know anything about this bull? I am getting ready to order semen for this year, a real pain! Seems if the epd's show performance then not much milk, or calving ease. I sell about two hundred bulls each year, so calving ease is a must, performance is needed but don't want to compromise maternal side of things, and breed my future cows for no milk. All thoughts and ideas appreciated!!

ranchmgr":kxs53wue said:
SIMME VALLEY MACHO, Does anybody on here know anything about this bull? I am getting ready to order semen for this year, a real pain! Seems if the epd's show performance then not much milk, or calving ease. I sell about two hundred bulls each year, so calving ease is a must, performance is needed but don't want to compromise maternal side of things, and breed my future cows for no milk. All thoughts and ideas appreciated!!

His owner posts on these boards. Be patient, she'll probably get back to you.

Simme Valley has a website with pictures of him and some of his offspring. Look in the classified section to findout more.

"She" will no doubt get back to you.. as stated, she is a poster on these boards.

I'm pretty sure he's being marketed for the club calf market. More moderate framed then some of the popular Simmental bulls.

Sorry I didn't check this board yesterday. Got a new puppy & taking up my time.
Anyway, I will PM you the latest info on him. He is really working well for us & others. thanks for your inquiry.
His latest epd's are even better than before. In the top 15-30% of the breed in 8 out of 15 traits, and above average in 11 out of 15.