Simm Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch":yfifjvlr said:
Beef King is sired by Beef Maker, one of my favorite bulls. I have a few Beef Maker females in my herd, and they are awesome. I gave Bright Raven some Beef Maker semen to use.... I thought he would work well on his heifers.

I love Shear Force, and Built Right females also. They can do a fantastic job producing a nice calf every year. And of course, I have not had any problems with Upgrade, who will help your growth EPD's

But my favorite right now is HPF Optimizer, by far...

What size of cows do you get from a growthy bull like Optimizer?

Stocker Steve":25h8p4py said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":25h8p4py said:
Beef King is sired by Beef Maker, one of my favorite bulls. I have a few Beef Maker females in my herd, and they are awesome. I gave Bright Raven some Beef Maker semen to use.... I thought he would work well on his heifers.

I love Shear Force, and Built Right females also. They can do a fantastic job producing a nice calf every year. And of course, I have not had any problems with Upgrade, who will help your growth EPD's

But my favorite right now is HPF Optimizer, by far...

What size of cows do you get from a growthy bull like Optimizer?

I only have one, who will be two in November. She weighs all of 1300 pounds, and is likely a 5.8 to 6 frame animals. She has been pushed on feed, for show purposes, so take that into consideration...

24wwu8k.jpg

2yu0ynq.jpg

Latest posts