Simbrah Show Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

TxSimbrahShower

Reaction score
Anybody out there have a Simbrah Show heifer that will knock everybody's socks off? :) :) I'm in search of one that will dominate most everywhere that I show her.

TxSimbrahShower":2uktc134 said:
Anybody out there have a Simbrah Show heifer that will knock everybody's socks off? :) :) I'm in search of one that will dominate most everywhere that I show her.

Did you check the classified ads here at Cattle Today? They really discourage buying and selling on the Q&A boards.....

TxSimbrahShower":l367pzvf said:
I did look, nothing there. However, it was a question that I asked.

you might try breedersworld or the tcca site.

The Southeast Simbrah Alliance will be selling several good show heifer prospects on Sept. 18 in West Monroe, LA. If you want more information on the sale please go to http://WWW.Simbrahsforsale.net and go the sale catalog for the sale. We have two hefiers that are very nice and the heifer BMR MS Summer P10 might fit what your looking for. You can also call Roy Schawke and he can place the bid for you and he can tell you what he thinks the heifer could do in the show ring. Also we are having a PTP show on Sunday morning. So, come for the sale and stay for the show. You can still get in the show.

Matt Schiel
Bar M Ranch