Simbrah origin

Help Support CattleToday:

Jess":29q83uq4 said:
What country did the simbrah breed first originate from? and when

Simbrahs were developed in the US in the 60s. They are a composite breed of simmental x brahman genetics. Basically, they're a crossbred recognized as a breed.

USA, even it's known as 5/8's Simmental-3/8's Brahman blood you could use the various bos Indicus breeds to create it but I will suggest the use of Nelore or Nelore-Brahman in your crossbreeding program if you are beganing with Simmental cows, you will have less ear.

hi everyone i was wondering my animal science is doing a project on breeding cattle and me and my partner got picked for the breed simbrah and i was wondering if you could donate any info on why you like to breed this type of cattle and anymore information on the breed simbrah i would greatly appreciate it i need this information by tomorrow :!:

guest":3hcr9ubl said:
hi everyone i was wondering my animal science is doing a project on breeding cattle and me and my partner got picked for the breed simbrah and i was wondering if you could donate any info on why you like to breed this type of cattle and anymore information on the breed simbrah i would greatly appreciate it i need this information by tomorrow :!:
maybe this will help http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/cattle

Latest posts