SimAngus Bull Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

capparelli

Reaction score
I posted some pictures of this calf about a month ago, I really like him. What do yall think about him? He was born 12/28/08, so he just turned 7 months. The cow in the last picture is his dam and his sire is Simme Valley Macho As U. I am planning on weaning him this weekend.

bull1.jpg

bull2.jpg

bull3.jpg

mabel.jpg

Hmmmm - there's something familiar - Oh yeah, I know - MACHO AS U !! :banana:
Everyone knows I'm prejudice, but I'll say it anyway - he sure looks good! I like him.
You will have to let us know how much he weighs.

Hmmmm - there's something familiar - Oh yeah, I know - MACHO AS U !! :banana:
Everyone knows I'm prejudice, but I'll say it anyway - he sure looks good! I like him.
You will have to let us know how much he weighs.

alftn":9yh3m4pi said:
I like your cattle, show more pic and %.
Thanks, I'm going to get some pics of the other calves this week. I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but his dam is a purebred Angus and sire is a purebred Simmental so he is 50:50.

Thank for the nice comments. I have always liked him, but as Jeanne said, she is a little prejudice because her bull is his sire, and I'm prejudice because his dam is one of my best/favorite cows. I am planning on weighing him this when I wean him, I almost am reluctant to bring him up just yet. We have plenty of grass and as you can tell from the pics he's not pulling his dam down at all.