Sighting in your rifle

Help Support CattleToday:

If I did hit a trespasser then others might understand the signs actually mean what they say

back years ago this fella(Mr. Adams) owned this ranch that had a nice lake and full bass, well from time to time folks would sneak in and fish his lake.
well one time this Mr. Adams caught him a trespasser, so he was gonna shoot at the ground close to him and scare him off.
well the bullet must of hit a rock and ricosha'd and hit the trespasser in the leg.
after the work got out that Mr. Adams would shoot on sight.
he didn't have any more trespassers

cross_7":rl2nsetm said:
If I did hit a trespasser then others might understand the signs actually mean what they say

back years ago this fella(Mr. Adams) owned this ranch that had a nice lake and full bass, well from time to time folks would sneak in and fish his lake.
well one time this Mr. Adams caught him a trespasser, so he was gonna shoot at the ground close to him and scare him off.
well the bullet must of hit a rock and ricosha'd and hit the trespasser in the leg.
after the work got out that Mr. Adams would shoot on sight.
he didn't have any more trespassers

This is the only way to reason with some people. I just don't understand trespassers. I caught the wild bunch on their horses the other day. I guess they needed to be around cows to make the experience more life like. :roll:

Latest posts