Sidearm of choice for concealed carry?

Help Support CattleToday:

Very different dibble than we used here for tobacco. I have used one of those a lot also papa. Still have a couple of them at my shop.
The tobacco peg we used was nothing more than a crooked stick looking like much a pistol actually.

papavillars":1hgl0ywe said:
I have used a dibble as a boy to plant thousand of pine trees.
Some of the pines I planted in the 1970's have been harvested and the area planted again. They must grow real fast because I cant be that old. :hide:

I don't know nuthin about tobacco growing but I like camel snus, "frost" flavor and I carry a lcp Ruger all the time..

It is the only one I will carry everyday, I tried s&w 9mm, Taurus revolver, keltec 9mm all bothered me. I bought a pocket holster and I looks like I have a billfold in my pocket.

:2cents: [Anyone carry a M&P 380 bodyguard? Or have you ever shot one? It looks super compact and easy to conceal.[/quote]

Wife & I both have S & W 380 bodyguard with the laser. As you said very compact, easy to conceal and surprisingly accurate. Laser, of course, was off-center from the factory but only took a few minutes at the range to get it spot on. At this point with close to a 1000 rnds through them, no problems. :2cents:

dcarp":56c9kcyu said:
:2cents: [Anyone carry a M&P 380 bodyguard? Or have you ever shot one? It looks super compact and easy to conceal.

Wife & I both have S & W 380 bodyguard with the laser. As you said very compact, easy to conceal and surprisingly accurate. Laser, of course, was off-center from the factory but only took a few minutes at the range to get it spot on. At this point with close to a 1000 rnds through them, no problems. :2cents:[/quote]
Same here....love the thing.

Latest posts