Side effects of Covid-19 injection

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Is that right Mr Tough Guy?

“I hope that you really do support our right to stay safe by wearing masks if we choose to do so.”

If you don’t want to wear mask that is your choice & your right.

BUT WHAT right have you to call me a liberal.

Call me a low life piece of crap if you want but I will never be a brain washed, worthless liberal.

That is a pretty low way to address anyone that you respect in any way.

If anyone is Radically Conservative that would be me.

BUT that does not mean I will refuse to wear a mask because “I MIGHT (appear) to support QUID PRO QUO JOE” ..... I detest Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

I do not appreciate your bullying attitude toward anyone who dares to have an opinion difference than yours.

Mask work......deny that if you want.
Vaccinations work..... deny that all day long if that makes you happy.

Hopefully this whole virus thing will come to an end soon.

True conservatives will need to work together to keep the people like Chuck & Nancy out of power.

Right now they are winning because they have us fighting over “mask” and “I am a much tougher guy than you!”

I have to go my wife says get off the iPad .

Between you too I don’t have a chance.

“A liberal, Lord help me not to say anything vulgar or mean .”

I may see you in church today.
I will be sitting on the back row, far right, wearing a mask.
I am not fighting, I support your right to wear one or get a shot if you want one.
I just don’t support your imposed views on me about a mask or a shot.
Sorry, thinking everyone should wear a mask or get the shot is liberal ideology not conservative.

baconEater54

Reaction score
Is that right Mr Tough Guy?

“I hope that you really do support our right to stay safe by wearing masks if we choose to do so.”

If you don’t want to wear mask that is your choice & your right.

BUT WHAT right have you to call me a liberal.

Call me a low life piece of crap if you want but I will never be a brain washed, worthless liberal.

That is a pretty low way to address anyone that you respect in any way.

If anyone is Radically Conservative that would be me.

BUT that does not mean I will refuse to wear a mask because “I MIGHT (appear) to support QUID PRO QUO JOE” ..... I detest Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

I do not appreciate your bullying attitude toward anyone who dares to have an opinion difference than yours.

Mask work......deny that if you want.
Vaccinations work..... deny that all day long if that makes you happy.

Hopefully this whole virus thing will come to an end soon.

True conservatives will need to work together to keep the people like Chuck & Nancy out of power.

Right now they are winning because they have us fighting over “mask” and “I am a much tougher guy than you!”

I have to go my wife says get off the iPad .

Between you too I don’t have a chance.

“A liberal, Lord help me not to say anything vulgar or mean .”

I may see you in church today.
I will be sitting on the back row, far right, wearing a mask.

Attachments

• 7B194CB2-6496-446F-83AF-EAB73CBF8CCF.jpeg
    7B194CB2-6496-446F-83AF-EAB73CBF8CCF.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11

baconEater54

Reaction score
I am not fighting, I support your right to wear one or get a shot if you want one.
I just don’t support your imposed views on me about a mask or a shot.
Sorry, thinking everyone should wear a mask or get the shot is liberal ideology not conservative.
Thanks Burno, I think we are far more alike than many would think. Your opinion matters. I maybe wrong , very wrong. I hope that I am. This virus thing is doing exactly what the liberals want it to do. It has weekend the Conservative movement in this country. It has divided those who would “do the right things.” I hope you have a great day. Keep standing up for what you believe. When they come for the Conservatives I will be there fighting with you.

Attachments

• 6199E075-1D7B-47C0-835C-29113B6D5A91.jpeg
    6199E075-1D7B-47C0-835C-29113B6D5A91.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 10

TennesseeTuxedo

Active Patriot
Reaction score
If your eyes weren't filled with hate for America you could see for yourself
the many good things without having to ask others.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Here are a few.
Interstate Highway System.
The Marshal Plan to halt the spread of communism in Europe.
D- Day
1944 GI Bill which rejected Roosevelt's liberalism and passed due to
conservative American Legion's push for limiting it to aid for veterans who
served in the war.
1906 food safety act
public school system with compulsory education to age 14.
1890 land grant college act to specialize in agriculture and engineering.
Look how far back you had to reach for those accomplishments Butch.

TexasBred

Reaction score
I have no intentions of getting the shot. I only wear a mask when I am inside a store that requires one. I have not changed or limited my behavior in any way through this whole thing. I don't see that changing now.
And that’s the way it should be

TexasBred

Reaction score
I highly doubt you would have stayed in business outside a liberal city.
What Covid really showed is how many liberals there are among us marching in lock step.
Oh I would have been fine while you and yours would be limited to where you could go and what you could do by your own choices. It’s not about liberal and consetvative CB. It’s about being willing to make a small temporary sacrifice for the good of all , not always about self and selfishness. But you wouldn’t understand that. It’s all foreign to you.

Atimm693

Reaction score
either approach but sure as heck am not looking to trade off my freedom for more “security” from the govt. Anybody that can read and comprehend a history book should be able to tell you that never works out well.

One other note on the siding with corporations. Generally that does trickle down to be beneficial to employees, consumers and share holders I.e individuals. Give Ford a million dollars they will turn it into $20 million. Give the average Joe a million they will turn it into $2 million in debt or liquor and lottery tickets.

IMO the federal govt should be responsible for national security, international trade/relations, interstate road and rail system supervision and mediation in disputes between states beyond that they are sticking their nose

Trickle down has been proven time and time again to not work, and only worsens the wealth gap. Greed always prevails if not kept in check.

Give someone a million, plenty would squander it, but give them a good living wage, the majority will buy houses, raise a family, go to college, etc, things that actually keep the economy running.

Banjo

Reaction score
Well yes and maybe no. If the neighbors dospose of dead calves properly it won't pass to neighbors herds. I believe I am correct that disposed of by pulling it back in the woods offers the opportunity for dogs or yokes to drag bones or other parts of the animal for some distance possibly spreading the blackleg. Some of you that are experts in this please correct me if I am wrong.
I guess all thats possible......but i was thinking more like airborne type stuff. Cattle rubbing noses thru a fence won't pass it or whether the neighbors use fly control or not.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Oh I would have been fine while you and yours would be limited to where you could go and what you could do by your own choices. It’s not about liberal and consetvative CB. It’s about being willing to make a small temporary sacrifice for the good of all , not always about self and selfishness. But you wouldn’t understand that. It’s all foreign to you.
There is your liberal ideology coming out.
The good of all decreed by TB.
There was no legislative laws passed only decrees of tyrants and their followers. That’s the very reason there is legislation in the house right now to strip the governor and local officials of such tyranny.

farmerjan

Reaction score
I will not get the "vaccine" as they call it.... and for the general information, the last report I saw said that the protection from the covid SHOT was probably only effective for 3-4 months... NOT a vaccine in my book....because it's claim to fame is to lessen the effects if you get covid..... but that they have been tracing people who have had "covid" and that 8-10 months later they still have a much stronger titer (sp?) in their blood for longer than what the vaccine manufacturers are claiming.... and there seems to be next to no re-infection in those with good numbers of anti-bodies. So why would those people wear a mask? It's made it's rounds here, not wearing the mask except at PT where they require it to walk in the door, and the seldom made trip into walmart a couple times in the last year. Don't wear it in the feed store, no one wears it in the stockyard, none of my dairy farmers or milkers wear one, don't wear it in Lowe's or anything else.
If you want to wear it then fine.
There is a pathologist and virologist in Alberta Canada that gave a very explicit fiery speech back in Nov about the ridiculousness of masks and shutting things down. He is one of the THOUSANDS of "supposed crackpots" that are responsible for the "Great Barrington Letter"..... yet everyone will jump when Fauci says to....
It is a FLU... all corona viruses are a type of flu......people die from the flu. SAD BUT FACT OF LIFE.

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Look how far back you had to reach for those accomplishments Butch.
He asked for 1 example in last 150 years as though it was an impossible
task and I fulfilled his requirements several times over. There are a ton
of other examples, Panama Canal, march of dimes/polio vaccine ect. ect.
I shied away from space exploration, travel and communications.

My point being there is more right with our country than wrong, so
don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Last edited:

Banjo

Reaction score
Spoke with a friend of mine...a RN. She was talking to another nurse she works with...this nurses cousin who was in his 50's with high blood pressure took the first shot of the vaccine......and dropped dead a few days later with a heart attack. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

D2Cat

Reaction score
Trickle down has been proven time and time again to not work, and only worsens the wealth gap. Greed always prevails if not kept in check.

Give someone a million, plenty would squander it, but give them a good living wage, the majority will buy houses, raise a family, go to college, etc, things that actually keep the economy running.

If someone gets a million dollars and squanders it....didn't he spend that money (squander is the word you used) which would keep the economy moving?

shaz

Reaction score

A lot of that is a cultural problem. I work for a Japanese company and we don’t have the disparity between the ceo and the average worker that you see in the USA

baconEater54

Reaction score
So you showed your a$$. How big of you. If it were my place I would have insisted you leave,assisted you if necessary and told you to never come back. My place my rules. Get use to it.
Good response TexasBred........ I Agree with your reasoning.....theses guys who think they can force their way on us are a threat to us all. You are a credit to us all. Thanks for standing your ground. I admire you for being a man of intelligence . Some others will never learn.

SmokinM

Reaction score

They can say trickle down doesn’t work all they want but I got a whole barn full of equipment and a family I raised from working for people that have more money than I do. Trickles down fast enough that at one time I had an 18 month waiting list and I am still trying to finish stuff I was supposed to be done with last summer. Maybe those that say it doesn’t trickle down are to trifling to wade out in the stream and get a drink. It will damn near drown you if you get out in the middle of it.

SmokinM

Reaction score
He asked for 1 example in last 150 years as though it was an impossible
task and I fulfilled his requirements several times over. There are a ton
of other examples, Panama Canal, march of dimes/polio vaccine ect. ect.
I shied away from space exploration, travel and communications.

My point being there is more right with our country than wrong, so
don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
There is a lot right with our country that you can trace back to its founders and their forethought in making it difficult to ruin. However we are now several generations of corrupt politicians in and the ship is sinking faster. None left bailing water they are all knocking holes in the boat to get more treasure out. I am all for saving the baby but it starts with getting rid of the dirty bathwater.

Latest posts