Side effects of Covid-19 injection

Help Support CattleToday:

Hpacres440p

Reaction score
None of those restrict travel, so you might want to purchase a hat.
Yes they do-you don’t have ID, you’re not getting on a plane, you can end up in jail if driving. Cell phone tracks every move you make-you may not “need” it to travel, but you sure can be found when you do.

Ky hills

Reaction score
The part that is concerning to me and should be to all of us is not that the govt has the ability to track us, they have had that for a long time. It is that they are starting to track us and that my friends is not a good thing. You are not a free citizen when this happens.
Baffled and amazed at those on this forum that shrug it off or even are so foolish as to think this is an ok thing. I will issue them the same challenge I do to every liberal/democrat that I speak to:

Name one thing the federal govt runs or has had their hands in in the last 150 years they haven’t screwed up.

Haven’t gotten an answer yet. Doubt I will. So why would you want more of that?
I will agree that the social programs, ie welfare, and others while intended to be helpful, have over time created more problematic conditions. I will also say that the other side has taken some stands that are helpful towards preserving some things for individuals. They have however from what I can tell worked against the individual as well siding with and working for large corporations and industries. It all comes down to all politicians even new or outsiders to the political world are influenced by money. The way I see it when the government takes steps to favor certain businesses and industries, they are artificially affecting the outcome as well in somewhat similar fashion to how the social programs effect.

SmokinM

Reaction score
I will agree that the social programs, ie welfare, and others while intended to be helpful, have over time created more problematic conditions. I will also say that the other side has taken some stands that are helpful towards preserving some things for individuals. They have however from what I can tell worked against the individual as well siding with and working for large corporations and industries. It all comes down to all politicians even new or outsiders to the political world are influenced by money. The way I see it when the government takes steps to favor certain businesses and industries, they are artificially affecting the outcome as well in somewhat similar fashion to how the social programs effect.
Exactly my point, no matter the party in the end the govt will screw it up. Republicans at least are willing to settle for meddling in regulation etc. where as Democrats want bigger govt and more govt control. Not a fan of either approach but sure as heck am not looking to trade off my freedom for more “security” from the govt. Anybody that can read and comprehend a history book should be able to tell you that never works out well.

One other note on the siding with corporations. Generally that does trickle down to be beneficial to employees, consumers and share holders I.e individuals. Give Ford a million dollars they will turn it into $20 million. Give the average Joe a million they will turn it into $2 million in debt or liquor and lottery tickets.

IMO the federal govt should be responsible for national security, international trade/relations, interstate road and rail system supervision and mediation in disputes between states beyond that they are sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong.

Stonewall Joe

Reaction score
I'm not speaking of medical side effects. I took my first shot last week at my VA clinic. After getting the injection the nurse was going over instructions to follow. As she filled out a vaccine card and sheet she instructed me to get these covered with plastic covering and also take a picture and store it on my phone where it can be found for easy reference. She told me that someday in the future you will need it to CROSS state lines or get on an airplane. I was dumbfounded and the more I thought about it, I realized that this is just another database the govt can access to pen us up. They will know what pen we are in at all times. What did we do to allow this to happen to our country in such a short time?
With cell phones you are trackable all the time, with atm,debit,credit cards your money is tracked all the time, the new issue of currency has an electronic strip in it and can be tracked electroniclly all the time. There's a book I read in high school, "This Perfect Day" by Ira Levin, if you can find it , this book is an interesting read and describes exactly what we are having done to us right now and quite possibly what will become of us in the not too distant future

Ky hills

Reaction score
Exactly my point, no matter the party in the end the govt will screw it up. Republicans at least are willing to settle for meddling in regulation etc. where as Democrats want bigger govt and more govt control. Not a fan of either approach but sure as heck am not looking to trade off my freedom for more “security” from the govt. Anybody that can read and comprehend a history book should be able to tell you that never works out well.

One other note on the siding with corporations. Generally that does trickle down to be beneficial to employees, consumers and share holders I.e individuals. Give Ford a million dollars they will turn it into $20 million. Give the average Joe a million they will turn it into $2 million in debt or liquor and lottery tickets.

IMO the federal govt should be responsible for national security, international trade/relations, interstate road and rail system supervision and mediation in disputes between states beyond that they are sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong.
I agree with your statement on what the federal govt should be responsible for. I understand the logic of the trickle down economics but that doesn't seem to trickle down very much if any at all. Giving breaks to big corporations and money to average Joes isn't the same result, but both are meddling so to speak.
We live in a state that has the dubious distinction of having some counties that are known as the most impoverished in the nation. I know full well that the govt programs have not worked. On the other hand the politicians on the other side haven't offered any substantive solutions. The only go too is to cut out the existing programs but there isn't much in terms of work in some of these areas. The reality is likely that local leadership or lack there of is standing in the way of real growth and development in some of those communities. I know some folks that commute 80 miles or so one way. Reliable transportation is a real issue, and hard to acquire when starting from scratch.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Yes they do-you don’t have ID, you’re not getting on a plane, you can end up in jail if driving. Cell phone tracks every move you make-you may not “need” it to travel, but you sure can be found when you do.
Thanks for that update as I have no intention of getting on a plane either. Never been on one in my life and I plan it to be so for the remainder.
You need to move to another state worse they can change you with in Texas is a misdemeanor for driving without one. One fifth the cars in my state are driving without insurance.

Ky hills

Reaction score
Heard from some friends the other day that have had the first round. They didn’t have any issues with it but were kind of concerned about the second one as they knew some others that had said it could be rougher.

D2Cat

Reaction score
When I renewed my drivers license I asked what happens if I don't want the STAR on my license, can I still travel by air? I was informed I could still travel, it would just be more inconvenient and more time consuming. Basically have to have the same ID available each time you travel as you provide to get it stamped on your license once.

Here is what is required. https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification

Ky hills

Reaction score
I never have flown and if things go according to plan I don't intend to ever be on a airplane, so I don't really understand about the certain type of drivers license. From what I understand our states drivers licenses do not meet the requirements, and people have to go to certain dmv offices and get special ones in order to be able to get on a flight.

Dave

Reaction score
I flew a lot in the late 70's and very early 80's. I have flown exactly two times since then. I have no intentions to fly in the future. As for tracking me with my phone. Good luck with that. My phone is attached to the wall in the kitchen.

Hpacres440p

Reaction score
Glad you’re able to be in a secluded location. Those of us who have to work with people have other choices to make. I was administering vaccines to an awful lot of grateful folks today.

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Name one thing the federal govt runs or has had their hands in in the last 150 years they haven’t screwed up.

Haven’t gotten an answer yet. Doubt I will.
If your eyes weren't filled with hate for America you could see for yourself
the many good things without having to ask others.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Here are a few.
Interstate Highway System.
The Marshal Plan to halt the spread of communism in Europe.
D- Day
1944 GI Bill which rejected Roosevelt's liberalism and passed due to
conservative American Legion's push for limiting it to aid for veterans who
served in the war.
1906 food safety act
public school system with compulsory education to age 14.
1890 land grant college act to specialize in agriculture and engineering.

SmokinM

Reaction score
No hatred at all, I LOVE this country and all that it is and is supposed to be. That is why I am tired of seeing it destroyed at the hands of self serving politicians. Every time the gavel falls at the Capital it drives another nail in the coffin for this country.

As for a few of your examples:
The interstate system: A great idea and one of the few things they should be responsible for. It’s bridges are crumbling and it is in constant disrepair. They collect a fuel tax to pay for its maintenance yet that gets pizzed away on other pet projects. They use inferior or more expensive construction materials to ”equalize“ opportunities.

The GI Bill: Have a good look at the VA and tell me how they are doing with treating our veterans. People’s attitudes towards veterans have changed greatly in the last 15 years so “supporting“ them is an easy way to funnel off money so some minimal progress will continue to be made there.

Public education: I have 3 children in public schools now. The education they get is minimal at best and far below the level you and I received. No child left behind didn’t improve the standards. It lowered the bar so that nobody could get under it.

Land grant colleges are constantly being underfunded and their agricultural research and outreach programs cut.

D-day and that generation was the last great showing we had at keeping this country and the rest of the world free. We have ended everything since at essentially a stalemate. Not because we can’t win but because we don’t win. Why are our soldiers dying if you are just going to hand it back over to the people you took it from to begin with? Not trying to push for building an empire here but if you are going to get involved make it change.

Halting the spread of communism in Europe only to come and start applying those basic principles here is not progress in my book.

baconEater54

Reaction score
I assume you already have a drivers license, a social security card, and a cell phone, so the government definitely doesn't need a vaccination card to find you. Take off the tin foil hat.
I assume you already have a drivers license, a social security card, and a cell phone, so the government definitely doesn't need a vaccination card to find you. Take off the tin foil hat.
Thanks Buck, finally some words of wisdom!!!
I can just see Burno and the some others sitting around in tin hats.

I was getting afraid to vaccinate my calves for blackleg , I was afraid they would run out and vote because the shots could change their brains enough to make the super clones already registered to vote for the radical liberals.

My wife and I both had our shots and we are still voting for Conservatives. The only side effects we have are “a sense of well-being and satisfaction“ And maybe we can come face to face with men in (tin hats without their masks) with a little less contempt for them refusing to consider the health of others and refusing to wear masks.

When our neighbors refuse to vaccinate for blackleg while everyone is fighting an outbreak “yes I resent that” and I will blame them if we loose calves. Right now I plan on building a devil’s lane fence between by staying back as far from TIN HATS as possible .

Selfish is still Selfish.
Call yourself whatever you want TIN HAT !!!

baconEater54

Reaction score
I grasp it just fine stay your butt at home and self quarantine.
There are those of us that aren’t so scared of dying we quit living.
You can get everything delivered right to your door bet you can even order a bubble to live.
Why should we stay home and quarantine because you are too selfish to wear a mask or vaccinate?

We have to get some out just like everyone else.

When we see you in your tin hat without a mask we can only try to avoid you.

Yes our contempt only grows !!!

If only.......

Attachments

• 79B3B1B3-7F35-413F-84D3-B8CB6AD20980.jpeg
    79B3B1B3-7F35-413F-84D3-B8CB6AD20980.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
You’re correct about the contempt. It’s not about being selfish, it’s about rolling over like a dog giving up your rights.
Your group can’t understand mine supports your right to wear one as ours not too.
Then again we understand how you liberals think when it comes to rights.
I completely understand how Hitler took control of Germany now. The reason you should keep your tiny hinny at home as you are the one living in fear. If you truly believed your mask of anything along with your authorized shot by the authorities not approved truly protected you. What do you have to fear? The government hasn’t given you permission yet? Got it.

Banjo

Reaction score
Thanks Buck, finally some words of wisdom!!!
I can just see Burno and the some others sitting around in tin hats.

I was getting afraid to vaccinate my calves for blackleg , I was afraid they would run out and vote because the shots could change their brains enough to make the super clones already registered to vote for the radical liberals.

My wife and I both had our shots and we are still voting for Conservatives. The only side effects we have are “a sense of well-being and satisfaction“ And maybe we can come face to face with men in (tin hats without their masks) with a little less contempt for them refusing to consider the health of others and refusing to wear masks.

When our neighbors refuse to vaccinate for blackleg while everyone is fighting an outbreak “yes I resent that” and I will blame them if we loose calves. Right now I plan on building a devil’s lane fence between by staying back as far from TIN HATS as possible .

Selfish is still Selfish.
Call yourself whatever you want TIN HAT !!!
What does it matter what the neighbors do if you vaccinate your cattle for blackleg?

kenny thomas

Reaction score
BTW .....cattle get blackleg from the soil, it doesn't pass around from herd to herd
Well yes and maybe no. If the neighbors dospose of dead calves properly it won't pass to neighbors herds. I believe I am correct that disposed of by pulling it back in the woods offers the opportunity for dogs or yokes to drag bones or other parts of the animal for some distance possibly spreading the blackleg. Some of you that are experts in this please correct me if I am wrong.

baconEater54

Reaction score
You’re correct about the contempt. It’s not about being selfish, it’s about rolling over like a dog giving up your rights.
Your group can’t understand mine supports your right to wear one as ours not too.
Then again we understand how you liberals think when it comes to rights.
I completely understand how Hitler took control of Germany now. The reason you should keep your tiny hinny at home as you are the one living in fear. If you truly believed your mask of anything along with your authorized shot by the authorities not approved truly protected you. What do you have to fear? The government hasn’t given you permission yet? Got it.
Is that right Mr Tough Guy?

“I hope that you really do support our right to stay safe by wearing masks if we choose to do so.”

If you don’t want to wear mask that is your choice & your right.

BUT WHAT right have you to call me a liberal.

Call me a low life piece of crap if you want but I will never be a brain washed, worthless liberal.

That is a pretty low way to address anyone that you respect in any way.

If anyone is Radically Conservative that would be me.

BUT that does not mean I will refuse to wear a mask because “I MIGHT (appear) to support QUID PRO QUO JOE” ..... I detest Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

I do not appreciate your bullying attitude toward anyone who dares to have an opinion difference than yours.

Mask work......deny that if you want.
Vaccinations work..... deny that all day long if that makes you happy.

Hopefully this whole virus thing will come to an end soon.

True conservatives will need to work together to keep the people like Chuck & Nancy out of power.

Right now they are winning because they have us fighting over “mask” and “I am a much tougher guy than you!”

I have to go my wife says get off the iPad .

Between you too I don’t have a chance.

“A liberal, Lord help me not to say anything vulgar or mean .”

I may see you in church today.
I will be sitting on the back row, far right, wearing a mask.

Latest posts