Side effects of Covid-19 injection

Help Support CattleToday:

bbirder

Reaction score
I'm not speaking of medical side effects. I took my first shot last week at my VA clinic. After getting the injection the nurse was going over instructions to follow. As she filled out a vaccine card and sheet she instructed me to get these covered with plastic covering and also take a picture and store it on my phone where it can be found for easy reference. She told me that someday in the future you will need it to CROSS state lines or get on an airplane. I was dumbfounded and the more I thought about it, I realized that this is just another database the govt can access to pen us up. They will know what pen we are in at all times. What did we do to allow this to happen to our country in such a short time?

4hfarms

Reaction score
A few cities in europe use the world vax card to shop in some stores, be able to rent housing, have the ability to keep your children in the home!!! Think about this....... just wait for your anal swab to make sure you were vaxed.

Buck Randall

Reaction score
I'm not speaking of medical side effects. I took my first shot last week at my VA clinic. After getting the injection the nurse was going over instructions to follow. As she filled out a vaccine card and sheet she instructed me to get these covered with plastic covering and also take a picture and store it on my phone where it can be found for easy reference. She told me that someday in the future you will need it to CROSS state lines or get on an airplane. I was dumbfounded and the more I thought about it, I realized that this is just another database the govt can access to pen us up. They will know what pen we are in at all times. What did we do to allow this to happen to our country in such a short time?
I assume you already have a drivers license, a social security card, and a cell phone, so the government definitely doesn't need a vaccination card to find you. Take off the tin foil hat.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I guess I won’t be traveling too much because I’m not taking the “jab”.
It is an individual’s medical decision to get or not to get I respect that.
I won’t get it either along with the flu shot.
I have never had anything mumps, measles, chicken pox, flu nothing with the exception of a cold once or twice in my life.
Why would I stick something in my body for 7 decades has worked just fine.
What I can’t grasp if you really think the vaccine protects you then why are you worried about me. This is about compliance to your way of thinking.
This is just another form of people control.

TCRanch

Reaction score
None of those restrict travel, so you might want to purchase a hat.
When you renew your drivers license, if you don't get a gold star license, you will not be able to fly or enter a federal building. I just attempted to get mine renewed and when I called to make the appointment, I was told to bring my birth certificate, social security number, marriage license and proof of address (expired license & a bill is acceptable) or a valid passport (mine is expired). Except the marriage license I provided was a copy, not certified. No can do. What?!? And my neighbor was unable to renew his because his social security card is laminated.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
When you renew your drivers license, if you don't get a gold star license, you will not be able to fly or enter a federal building. I just attempted to get mine renewed and when I called to make the appointment, I was told to bring my birth certificate, social security number, marriage license and proof of address (expired license & a bill is acceptable) or a valid passport (mine is expired). Except the marriage license I provided was a copy, not certified. No can do. What?!? And my neighbor was unable to renew his because his social security card is laminated.
Not a problem I will refuse to get in the slaughter line.
I never intend to enter a federal building. I guarantee you if the American public refused to get a gold star license the airline industry would have the government remove that restriction.
An illegal immigrant can get that license or enter the country no problem.
As long as you comply the regulations will keep piling on.

TCRanch

Reaction score
I never intend to enter a federal building. I guarantee you if the American public refused to get a gold star license the airline industry would have the government remove that restriction.
I don't necessarily disagree (all those new, registered voters?) but we do need to fly to Cleveland occasionally and, as pointed out, we're all already being tracked.

greybeard

Reaction score
It is an individual’s medical decision to get or not to get I respect that.
I won’t get it either along with the flu shot.
I have never had anything mumps, measles, chicken pox, flu nothing with the exception of a cold once or twice in my life.
Why would I stick something in my body for 7 decades has worked just fine.
What I can’t grasp if you really think the vaccine protects you then why are you worried about me. This is about compliance to your way of thinking.
This is just another form of people control.
What you can't grasp, is how vaccinations work. Individual vaccinations don't save many lives. Vaccination programs save millions of lives. In the 50s and 60s, a very large % of school age children DID get vaccinated against measles, diphtheria, mumps and other diseases. Even today, close to 85% of US schoolkids gets vaccinated.

It's not about you (or me).
I'm sure you may believe your imagined superior immune system prevented you from getting those illnesses, but the truth is, you didn't get them because so many others did get vaccinated against them. You can thank them for your good fortune. You didn't do it. THEY did.

Masks and the covid vaccination programs work the same way. Their primary purpose is to keep 'us' from infecting others.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
What you can't grasp, is how vaccinations work. Individual vaccinations don't save many lives. Vaccination programs save millions of lives. In the 50s and 60s, a very large % of school age children DID get vaccinated against measles, diphtheria, mumps and other diseases. Even today, close to 85% of US schoolkids gets vaccinated.

It's not about you (or me).
I'm sure you may believe your imagined superior immune system prevented you from getting those illnesses, but the truth is, you didn't get them because so many others did get vaccinated against them. You can thank them for your good fortune. You didn't do it. THEY did.

Masks and the covid vaccination programs work the same way. Their primary purpose is to keep 'us' from infecting others.
I grasp it just fine stay your butt at home and self quarantine.
There are those of us that aren’t so scared of dying we quit living.
You can get everything delivered right to your door bet you can even order a bubble to live.

TennesseeTuxedo

Active Patriot
Reaction score
And some people are so scared of getting a shot they give up some of the joys of living.
I think if one needs a shot (or two) of a vaccine to function then by all means they should get their shot. I don't fault them for it in the least. I encouraged my 83 year old mother to get hers and she did so last month.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
And some people are so scared of getting a shot they give up some of the joys of living.
No there is a huge difference.
I totally believe you have the right to get the shot and I will defend your position. You have the same right to wear a mask if you so desire.
I just don’t think you have the right to force your medical opinions or ideology on someone else.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Ok CB call it a victory even though your decision is what puts limitations on you. You’re a prisoner in your own house by your choice. I’m not impressed at all. Thought you were wise. Lmbo

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Ok CB call it a victory even though your decision is what puts limitations on you. You’re a prisoner in your own house by your choice. I’m not impressed at all. Thought you were wise. Lmbo
I am not the prisoner!
I never complied.
I guess if Abbott told you to go stick your head in an oven you get right in line behind GB.

Latest posts