Sick world we live in!

Help Support CattleToday:

Subject to correction, I am of the opinion that the closest exposure to scripture that some of the people on these pages get to are
on Cattle Today. Some I'm sure, are well versed in the Word and would (or are) capable and comfortable in conducting a service
in almost any setting. Most of us lie somewhere in between.

I would pray that any who are new to these pages or even those with 'message seniority' would avail themselves to the information
at your disposal in the form of your bible or the good people of knowledge and intent who will gladly respond on these pages without bias.

Hopefully I am not at odds when I say this, The Old and New Testaments are not opposing documents and should be viewed as one.
Reading from your bible is good. Reading the whole Word is even better. Some are better at interpretating than others but before
you ask, read what you don't understand again, and again if you will. God has a way of getting through if one is persistant.
The still small voice will fall on your ears when you lest expect it. The day will come when you 'know' and the amazing thing is you
will not remember when you knew but it will be written on your heart!
This is a day the Lord has made for you, Rejoice in it and be glad!

I personally believe it is more far fetched and would take more faith to believe there is not a God than to believe there is a God. I've been in church essentially my whole life although there were my late teen years that I went astray but I always felt conviction for the lifestyle I was living. It was true conviction and not condemnation, then there have been things that I was taught growing up that I have later come to realize were more of a religious thing than a God thing which led to condemnation. And some things I still struggle to understand whether they're wrong or not. I believe there are some things that can become a sin for some and not be a sin for others, it all depends on where your heart is on the issue. I just can't imagine living my life without my faith in God and Jesus Christ, I look at many trials and hardships I've endured and was able to easily overcome through my faith, and to be honest the only family members that I worry about passing on are the ones I know aren't saved because the others I'll see again some day. Don't get me wrong, I miss them but I don't mourn over their loss like someone who has no hope for the after life. I think too many put Christians on a pedistal and when they see us stumble they use it as a reason not to go to church or accept Christ themselves, well we're not perfect, that's why we needed a saviour that was and through him I'm made perfect. I don't believe m
Subject to correction, I am of the opinion that the closest exposure to scripture that some of the people on these pages get to are
on Cattle Today. Some I'm sure, are well versed in the Word and would (or are) capable and comfortable in conducting a service
in almost any setting. Most of us lie somewhere in between.

I would pray that any who are new to these pages or even those with 'message seniority' would avail themselves to the information
at your disposal in the form of your bible or the good people of knowledge and intent who will gladly respond on these pages without bias.

Hopefully I am not at odds when I say this, The Old and New Testaments are not opposing documents and should be viewed as one.
Reading from your bible is good. Reading the whole Word is even better. Some are better at interpretating than others but before
you ask, read what you don't understand again, and again if you will. God has a way of getting through if one is persistant.
The still small voice will fall on your ears when you lest expect it. The day will come when you 'know' and the amazing thing is you
will not remember when you knew but it will be written on your heart!
This is a day the Lord has made for you, Rejoice in it and be glad!
Lee I say this as a friend...half the time nobody knows what the he// your carrying on about...

Former public school teacher and current Texas state Rep. James Talarico (D) said Tuesday "modern science" recognizes there are "six" sexes.
What type of 'science' is he quoting?

Medical science recognizes 2 genders.
The 3rd hermaphrodite is classified as a birth defect, 1 in 150,000 births.
ambiguous genitalia 1 in 1000 births - external genitalia larger than a clitoris
and smaller than a penis.
83% of ambiguous genitalia births are male [prostate and testes]
17% female [uterus and ovaries]

Medical science says 2 genders.
Trust The Science.

Last edited:
I hear women all the time talking about how a good husband is one that does the dishes,cooks and cleans. I believe young men are hearing this and if their father is not a strong male role model they begin thinking that feminine traits are more desirable in a man. My wife thinks I'm a good husband and generally speaking the only one of those items I do is cook occasionally, but I don't come home and sit in my recliner and watch tv either, I've always had a good job and for years run a HVAC business on top of my day job. Even now I take care of our rent houses, the farm, the lawn, and work my day job. I also drive a school bus route for extra money as well. I've always made sure my family got up and went to church on Sundays because as the leader of my house I felt it was my duty to make church important. I've always been a dad to our son and have never stepped out on my wife, and I defend her to the others even if she's wrong. Our son has always known not to let me hear him down his mama or talk back to her. Those things make my wife think I'm a good husband not the things alot of women think makes a man good. I've been blessed to have a wife that wanted our roles in the family to be traditional but there are too many out there that would say I'm sexist for my beliefs of the role of the man and the woman in a relationship. Her role doesn't make her any less than me, I've always said that I couldn't have accomplished as much as I have without my wife doing all that she does. My point in this whole rant is that children rarely see real men and real women anymore so I think they're confused on the difference. Another big problem is fatherless homes. I've made alot of mistakes in life but teaching my son what a man, a father and a husband is wasn't one of them.
Well you may be right , but you know I have had my left ankle replaced , my left knee replaced, my right hip replaced and my left l femur re-enforced with titanium and my wife has to help me build fence and band calves from time to time so I don't mind doing dishes when she needs help. We still do our own work but we both need a break once in a while.

Still men definitely need to act like men. That is why it is up to us to show our kids and grand kids how real men and husbands should act and how we should treat our wives.
Real men lead by example and many young men have no good example.
Lack of good role models is a national disaster.
If we want our kids to be real men we have show them how.

A real man will help do whatever needs doing. That does not mean he is emasculated. That actually shows he is a MAN. Have to agree with @baconEater54 's post above. I do alot of things that are not what "women are supposed to do".... but I don't think that makes me less of a woman. And it certainly does not make me more of a man....
There are certain "gender roles" that are based more on physical ability and pyschological ability but that should not define a person in it's entirety. And until this insanity of "900" different genders, a man and a woman were different biologically endowed by their creator, and certain things could only be done by one or the other.

A real man will help do whatever needs doing. That does not mean he is emasculated. That actually shows he is a MAN. Have to agree with @baconEater54 's post above. I do alot of things that are not what "women are supposed to do".... but I don't think that makes me less of a woman. And it certainly does not make me more of a man....
There are certain "gender roles" that are based more on physical ability and pyschological ability but that should not define a person in it's entirety. And until this insanity of "900" different genders, a man and a woman were different biologically endowed by their creator, and certain things could only be done by one or the other.
I wasn't trying to say men can't help around the house, my point was that many of these women I speak of have men who have more than one job and works their butt off but their wife acts like since it's not the things she wants him to do that he's not that great of a husband. My wife has a friend who has 3 girls, all grown now, but when they were all at home she would be off all summer and many other days throughout the year and had 3 teenage daughters at home yet her husband worked 40+ hours a week building trailers for semis and would have to go get groceries, mowe the yard, cook the supper and help clean the house while his wife and all 3 girls layed around the house while he was working. To say I am not a fan of her would be an understatement, that's the kind of mess I'm talking about. I believe both parties have their role to play and if one's burden is lighter than the others then they should help the other one. But I see alot of men now who only know how to do housework and feminine things, they have no idea how to fix anything or use a tool and that is causing more and more boys to grow up not knowing how to be a man.

Sorry, I agree with you @Little Joe .... I would not expect a man to "earn the living" and do the rest too. That is pure lazy indulgence on the woman's part, and teaching that to the daughters is disgraceful. That is the next closest thing to having a slave in my opinion. I wasn't criticizing what you said... I wholly agree with you. It doesn't hurt a man to know how to, and to help out... but a woman/wife should be doing her fair share and then some, to take care of the home and provide for the man's comfort too. So what if she works a job outside of the house... if she is home more often than he is, then she needs to do more of the work around there. I have seen the scenario that you mentioned in the friend's household, and think it is absolutely absurd.
And for men to not know how to fix anything is sad.... I can do some things, and hate to do carpenter type things, but will do them if I have to. Rather have a man do that and I will cook a meal for him instead. There are too many lazy and self indulgent women out there that think they should only do what they want " after the long hard day they put in at their job"....

Maybe with this country falling apart, they will get a little hungry, and learn that not everything revolves around them.... and learn that you don't just have to do your "part" you have to do 100% and hope that someone will be willing to do their 100% so that you both benefit. I don't "have to have a man in my life" ... but it would sure be nice to have one to do many of the things I hate to do, in exchange for doing some of the things I am good at, FOR him. I sadly think that the women in this day and age have gone so far off to the other side that they don't even understand the way the balance shifts back and forth to make a healthy relationship.

What's that old c&w song about "I'll make the living if she makes the living worthwhile"..... alot to be said for that type of life. I have read alot of comments over the years on here, and from alot of the "old timers" , and you can tell that no marriage is perfect, but that most every man has made the comment that he might put up with so and such... but that his wife has had to put up with him and he could never have done it without her. Wish I could have found one that was strong enough to understand me and respect me like that.... the ex was not respectful of women and the one that did, died of a heart attack..before we could get it all put together..... so I lost out. My parents have been married going on 69 years, poor health, mom has alzheimers, but my father promised her he would not put her in a facility, years ago, so they are plugging along at home with in home care.
Women don't know what they are missing out on in long term devotion and respect and will wind up alone more often than not... and it serves them right.

Sorry, I agree with you @Little Joe .... I would not expect a man to "earn the living" and do the rest too. That is pure lazy indulgence on the woman's part, and teaching that to the daughters is disgraceful. That is the next closest thing to having a slave in my opinion. I wasn't criticizing what you said... I wholly agree with you. It doesn't hurt a man to know how to, and to help out... but a woman/wife should be doing her fair share and then some, to take care of the home and provide for the man's comfort too. So what if she works a job outside of the house... if she is home more often than he is, then she needs to do more of the work around there. I have seen the scenario that you mentioned in the friend's household, and think it is absolutely absurd.
And for men to not know how to fix anything is sad.... I can do some things, and hate to do carpenter type things, but will do them if I have to. Rather have a man do that and I will cook a meal for him instead. There are too many lazy and self indulgent women out there that think they should only do what they want " after the long hard day they put in at their job"....

Maybe with this country falling apart, they will get a little hungry, and learn that not everything revolves around them.... and learn that you don't just have to do your "part" you have to do 100% and hope that someone will be willing to do their 100% so that you both benefit. I don't "have to have a man in my life" ... but it would sure be nice to have one to do many of the things I hate to do, in exchange for doing some of the things I am good at, FOR him. I sadly think that the women in this day and age have gone so far off to the other side that they don't even understand the way the balance shifts back and forth to make a healthy relationship.

What's that old c&w song about "I'll make the living if she makes the living worthwhile"..... alot to be said for that type of life. I have read alot of comments over the years on here, and from alot of the "old timers" , and you can tell that no marriage is perfect, but that most every man has made the comment that he might put up with so and such... but that his wife has had to put up with him and he could never have done it without her. Wish I could have found one that was strong enough to understand me and respect me like that.... the ex was not respectful of women and the one that did, died of a heart attack..before we could get it all put together..... so I lost out. My parents have been married going on 69 years, poor health, mom has alzheimers, but my father promised her he would not put her in a facility, years ago, so they are plugging along at home with in home care.
Women don't know what they are missing out on in long term devotion and respect and will wind up alone more often than not... and it serves them right.

I also know of alot of men who like to spend all their spare time hunting and fishing or whatever hobbies they're involved in instead of spending time with their wife or kids. I have always been a busy person and have alot of irons in the fire but when I have down time I like to spend it with my wife and our son before he grew up and got married. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with hunting and fishing or having hobbies, I like them as well but it has to be done in it's proper time.

John Staddon professor of psychology and neuroscience at Duke University
has been removed from the American Psychological Association's Society for Behavioral Neuroscience and Comparative Psychology discussion group for suggesting there are only 2 genders.

His offense? His April 15 post titled...
"Hmm... Binary view of sex false?"
(And then dared to ask)
"What is the evidence? Is there a Z chromosome?"

What a dumb s.o.b. thinking he could use reason on liberals. :) lol

Science, real science can and should be isolated from politics.
Science has values, honesty, openness to debate, adherence to empirical facts, but they are not and should not be political.