Sick world we live in!

Help Support CattleToday:

That might make a good publican Goverit there. I bet it wins. Arnold Schwarzenegger, was the Governator there for a while.

BB1fYnvR.img

Normal in any metro area.

My little town is 23K. They have Jr. High boys dressing like girls. This is Arkansas for God's sake. We don't do that crap, or didn't until now.
I know its a different world now but when I was in high school a boy looking, talking, or even thinking about acting Ike a female or gay would have been terribly mentally and physically abused. Not saying that was the right thing but where will the society be in 50 more years.
There are still places where women aren't allowed to show their face. Will those governments negotiate anything with a governor like "It".

When the West was first being settled in the 1800s, those traveling across Arkansas came to a sign that said "Texas and Oklahoma borders ahead".
Those that could read continued on to Texas or Ok and those that couldn't turned back and settled in Arkansas.
;)
:cool:
Easy on the Arkansas jokes now, Arkansas really is a great state to live in with a wide variety of resources, agriculture and scenery. We have delta flatland that grows some of the best cotton, soybeans, rice, corn, milo and we have the hills with cattle, chickens, turkeys and hogs, we also have some great rivers and lakes for recreation. Good hunting and fishing. We have oil and natural gas as well, and a fairly conservative run state, what more could a person want out of a state?

My little town is 23K. They have Jr. High boys dressing like girls. This is Arkansas for God's sake. We don't do that crap, or didn't until now.

I'm in a much smaller area than you and we see the same thing, it's television and media making it sound cool. I remember my grandma freaking out when I got a tattoo, I can't imagine if I'd come home dressed as a girl. I blame the parents for allowing it, my son would've never dreamed of such nonsense.

Lack of testosterone.
Medical fact, modern males today produce 10-17% less testosterone than their fathers or grandfathers. I've noticed over the last 20+ years there seems to be more and more androgynous looking boys graduating high school every year.

Studies have shown diet, exercise and environment affect testosterone production.

Obesity and lack of exercise decreases testosterone.
Eating meat proteins increases testosterone.

Environmental pollution.
PCBs are plasticizers known to cause cancer and have been associated with lower testosterone levels.
BPA plastic and triclosan have been shown to disrupt the human hormone system.
BPA mimics estrogen and has been linked to early puberty in females and may also be a testosterone blocker.
Triclosan is used in antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers and appears to disrupt the hormone system in a similar manner as BPA plastics.

A little dirt is good for you. Polio studies in the late 40's and 50's found higher rates of polio in children from upper class families than lower class working families due to living in cleaner more sterile environments.

The increased demand for hand sanitizers and antibacterial soaps due to Covid is not a good thing. Plain old soap and water is safer and just as effective.

I think a lack of testosterone probably affects the still developing adolescent brain as to gender identity. It's a hormone imbalance.
just my 2 cents

Last edited:
I remember my grandma freaking out when I got a tattoo, I can't imagine if I'd come home dressed as a girl. I blame the parents for allowing it
I blame the greatest generation (grandparents/great grandparents)
Having grown up during great depression/dust bowl/WWII era caused them to want their children to have a better life and they overindulged and coddled them. Paving the way for each succeeding generation to grow softer and softer and children went from being seen, but not heard, to undisciplined, to running the show.

@Son of Butch you are right about the hormones and lack of testosterone... Add in Soy and soy products... disrupting testosterone and it is an estrogen mimicker.... women that have certain health issues are encouraged to stay away from soy products....
Also, FLOURIDE that is in toothpaste and added to water supplies is known to be a neurotoxin, and actually can be a poison... affecting all the systems. ALUMINUM , that are in things like deodarants, and ingested through food, displace other necessary trace minerals in the body's system. There are studies that say that the amount is negligible, other studies say it disrupts the proper functioning of the body.
But I agree that there are too many things that we are exposed to, and that we ingest, that are disrupting our naturally occurring body functions. And it is obvious with the huge rise in "soy products" that the testosterone levels are being supplanted as well. Substituting "soy" for all the meats is making all the males more effeminate from lower testosterone levels.

I don't use the "antibacterials" for anything... no soaps containing them... there are places where they are necessary and beneficial... but we are making our environments so "sterile" that we have no natural resistance to anything.

I hear women all the time talking about how a good husband is one that does the dishes,cooks and cleans. I believe young men are hearing this and if their father is not a strong male role model they begin thinking that feminine traits are more desirable in a man. My wife thinks I'm a good husband and generally speaking the only one of those items I do is cook occasionally, but I don't come home and sit in my recliner and watch tv either, I've always had a good job and for years run a HVAC business on top of my day job. Even now I take care of our rent houses, the farm, the lawn, and work my day job. I also drive a school bus route for extra money as well. I've always made sure my family got up and went to church on Sundays because as the leader of my house I felt it was my duty to make church important. I've always been a dad to our son and have never stepped out on my wife, and I defend her to the others even if she's wrong. Our son has always known not to let me hear him down his mama or talk back to her. Those things make my wife think I'm a good husband not the things alot of women think makes a man good. I've been blessed to have a wife that wanted our roles in the family to be traditional but there are too many out there that would say I'm sexist for my beliefs of the role of the man and the woman in a relationship. Her role doesn't make her any less than me, I've always said that I couldn't have accomplished as much as I have without my wife doing all that she does. My point in this whole rant is that children rarely see real men and real women anymore so I think they're confused on the difference. Another big problem is fatherless homes. I've made alot of mistakes in life but teaching my son what a man, a father and a husband is wasn't one of them.

Lack of testosterone.
Medical fact, modern males today produce 10-17% less testosterone than their fathers or grandfathers. I've noticed over the last 20+ years there seems to be more and more androgynous looking boys graduating high school every year.

Studies have shown diet, exercise and environment affect testosterone production.

Obesity and lack of exercise decreases testosterone.
Eating meat proteins increases testosterone.

Environmental pollution.
PCBs are plasticizers known to cause cancer and have been associated with lower testosterone levels.
BPA plastic and triclosan have been shown to disrupt the human hormone system.
BPA mimics estrogen and has been linked to early puberty in females and may also be a testosterone blocker.
Triclosan is used in antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers and appears to disrupt the hormone system in a similar manner as BPA plastics.

A little dirt is good for you. Polio studies in the late 40's and 50's found higher rates of polio in children from upper class families than lower class working families due to living in cleaner more sterile environments.

The increased demand for hand sanitizers and antibacterial soaps due to Covid is not a good thing. Plain old soap and water is safer and just as effective.

I think a lack of testosterone probably affects the still developing adolescent brain as to gender identity. It's a hormone imbalance.
just my 2 cents
100#..listen to how feminine the younger generation males talk, and act.the absentee father figure also..gets worse with each generation..

just my 2 cents
Too add more value. ;) I think it is peer pressure too. Everyone gets a tattoo to be different, everyone cuts their hair a certain way to be different, everyone wears a certain jacket to be different.

1619206035112.png

Latest posts