Sick world we live in!

Help Support CattleToday:

Too add more value. ;) I think it is peer pressure too. Everyone gets a tattoo to be different, everyone cuts their hair a certain way to be different, everyone wears a certain jacket to be different.

View attachment 4015
I think you are right about peer pressure and wanting to fit in by being different. The efforts to normalize certain behaviors is bound to increase the number of people adopting those behaviors. It's gone from a subject that very few ever heard or talked about to being out in the open and taken a lot farther than I would have ever thought.

100#..listen to how feminine the younger generation males talk, and act.the absentee father figure also..gets worse with each generation..

There are alot of males that talk feminine now, I just commented about that to my wife the other day. But if it's something they're eating why are the other males not talking like that, are some just eating too much of certain things? I notice that alot of young men that talk feminine come from a home where the female is the leader of the house, even when dad is involved she still dominates. I just have to believe that has an effect on a young man.

There are alot of males that talk feminine now, I just commented about that to my wife the other day. But if it's something they're eating why are the other males not talking like that, are some just eating too much of certain things? I notice that alot of young men that talk feminine come from a home where the female is the leader of the house, even when dad is involved she still dominates. I just have to believe that has an effect on a young man.
On the other hand, I have a cousin in California who's wife was very dominating and both of his daughters are lesbian, but then again they were raised a big part of their life in California. One of his daughters dates a guy that identifies as a girl but she likes girls, I can't understand.

No doubt ..but they even acknowledge the fact that each generation has less testosterone,than they're father before..In every supplement commercial..

When the West was first being settled in the 1800s, those traveling across Arkansas came to a sign that said "Texas and Oklahoma borders ahead".
Those that could read continued on to Texas or Ok and those that couldn't turned back and settled in Arkansas.
;)
:cool:
Former public school teacher and current Texas state Rep. James Talarico (D) said Tuesday "modern science" recognizes there are "six" sexes.

This will be a Republican issue. Jenner is a lifelong Republican. Quite the conundrum for California Republicans
A ""California republican""is that like a democrat east of the state line..doesn't matter which party he's affiliated with, he has a mental disorder ..they come in all shapes and sizes, and affiliations..

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would care. Shouldn't the party of personal freedom be all for allowing people to dress, talk, and identify however they please?
You see him doing as he pleases, don't you?he's been doing just that.. as disturbing as it may be

No doubt ..but they even acknowledge the fact that each generation has less testosterone,than they're father before..In every supplement commercial..
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would care. Shouldn't the party of personal freedom be all for allowing people to dress, talk, and identify however they please?
A lot of this promotion of homosexuality and transgenders is the equivalent in my mind of me promoting my sexual preferences in the bedroom which I think is inappropriate. If someone wants to be homosexual that's their business but it doesn't have to be promoted. I've known men and women both who were homosexual but never discussed it or made it an issue so it never bothered me.

I hear women all the time talking about how a good husband is one that does the dishes,cooks and cleans. I believe young men are hearing this and if their father is not a strong male role model they begin thinking that feminine traits are more desirable in a man. My wife thinks I'm a good husband and generally speaking the only one of those items I do is cook occasionally, but I don't come home and sit in my recliner and watch tv either, I've always had a good job and for years run a HVAC business on top of my day job. Even now I take care of our rent houses, the farm, the lawn, and work my day job. I also drive a school bus route for extra money as well. I've always made sure my family got up and went to church on Sundays because as the leader of my house I felt it was my duty to make church important. I've always been a dad to our son and have never stepped out on my wife, and I defend her to the others even if she's wrong. Our son has always known not to let me hear him down his mama or talk back to her. Those things make my wife think I'm a good husband not the things alot of women think makes a man good. I've been blessed to have a wife that wanted our roles in the family to be traditional but there are too many out there that would say I'm sexist for my beliefs of the role of the man and the woman in a relationship. Her role doesn't make her any less than me, I've always said that I couldn't have accomplished as much as I have without my wife doing all that she does. My point in this whole rant is that children rarely see real men and real women anymore so I think they're confused on the difference. Another big problem is fatherless homes. I've made alot of mistakes in life but teaching my son what a man, a father and a husband is wasn't one of them.
Your post made me think. It also reminded me of a young twenty something woman that had a child and the sperm doner is gone. That youngster is now nearly two years old and he doesn't know how to pee. Sounds silly, but no one there to teach him to stand!

A lot of this promotion of homosexuality and transgenders is the equivalent in my mind of me promoting my sexual preferences in the bedroom which I think is inappropriate. If someone wants to be homosexual that's their business but it doesn't have to be promoted. I've known men and women both who were homosexual but never discussed it or made it an issue so it never bothered me.
I hope you never promote your sexuality by introducing people to your heterosexual spouse or talking about the fact that you live together.

I hope you never promote your sexuality by introducing people to your heterosexual spouse or talking about the fact that you live together.
I don't have a problem with that,although I don't agree with their lifestyle. If you don't see that homosexuality and transgender is being promoted as cool then your blind, that's what I have a problem with. Homosexuality is immoral and goes against Gods design whether you agree or not that's a fact. And I'll call out a man and woman that are just shacking up as well because that's not Gods plan either, I'm not one that thinks one is worst than other. And saying you were born in the wrong body says that God made a mistake and he don't make mistakes.

I don't have a problem with that,although I don't agree with their lifestyle. If you don't see that homosexuality and transgender is being promoted as cool then your blind, that's what I have a problem with. Homosexuality is immoral and goes against Gods design whether you agree or not that's a fact. And I'll call out a man and woman that are just shacking up as well because that's not Gods plan either, I'm not one that thinks one is worst than other. And saying you were born in the wrong body says that God made a mistake and he don't make mistakes.
God doesn't make mistakes, but no man can know God's intent.

Latest posts