shroom hunter busted

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

So I woke up this morning to see a suv parked at my back gate. Now we've had a few issues with teens parking back there, leaving used items, and high tailing it. So, I walk out with my shotgun over my shoulder, kid gets out and starts waving at me. "What can I do for you?" Well sir, I left my key on and my battery died. So, what were you doing for so long......ummm.....was it a girl? yes sir. Where is she? Ummmm....do you have any cables I can borrow. Nope. Better call a tow or daddy......but get it out of here soon. Parking at someones gate culd get you hurt around here. well, about half hour later daddy shows up, lots of arm waving....etc. Dad gets him jumped off, and off they go. Of course I had cables but thought it would be a good lesson for him. By the way, last one we busted was shining the field with his headlights......any bets this was the same fool?????? :mrgreen:

On occassion I've had them ask me permission to "collect patties" for their tomato plants. I just point toward my two crazy brangus cows and tell them it just wouldn't be safe. Of course the brangus normally will perk their ears up and give them the come hither look and they seem to stay clear.

Lovers lane AND hunters pick it seems. Kids nowadays can't seems to do it on their own....