Help Support CattleToday:

if you're asking for legal requirements, it depends on the individual show. check the rules for the show you're intending to enter.

if you're asking in general terms, long enough to get it on feed & halter-broke & in show-shape which will depend on the heifer.
Depends on the show your interested in going to. Most FFA or 4-H county fairs have date requirements.. ie: you have to have the calf in your possesion (and papers transfered) by a certain date.

If you're showing open, how long you own the calf doesn't matter.

Latest posts