Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm disappointed TC had to call out their own thread about the ear tags. Any time I post a calf pic that's the first thing people call me out for!!! :p I agree though about them growing into them and with my vision I need all the help I can get!!!

I'm disappointed TC had to call out their own thread about the ear tags. Any time I post a calf pic that's the first thing people call me out for!!! :p I agree though about them growing into them and with my vision I need all the help I can get!!!
Haha. It's all good. Just a reference to my ol bottle calf thread. Love a good calf pic all bedded down in the tall grass! @TCRanch and I poke a lil fun at each other occasionally.
I tag all mine at birth too. Just had that one b4 I tagged him! 🤣😂🤣😂

This one came pre tagged! Lil discount puppy...
Screenshot_20210415-191554_Gallery.jpg
And this one was a pita!
Screenshot_20210415-191410_Gallery.jpg
Here's a few from b4 I tagged at birth..
Screenshot_20210415-192023_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210415-192109_Gallery.jpg
Pesky fly!!
Screenshot_20210415-192222_Gallery.jpg
Hiding in the weeds!
Screenshot_20210415-192206_Gallery.jpg
And the trees!
Screenshot_20210415-192304_Gallery.jpg
Really liked this lil calf. She had such a personality!
Screenshot_20210415-192529_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210415-192507_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I see how ya'll are just do a picture thing over here by ya'll selfs. 😝 Yep I see. Bahahahahaha! Could been a photo contest. In my opinion Silver would have won the cake on that one. 🎂🏆

No rain or hasn't warmed up yet for the grass to grow in Kansas? We are being blessed with a great Spring so far, hay fields are thick this year compared to last year!
A fair amount of rain and the temps have ranged from low 80's to the 20's, literally overnight. But we weren't able to burn this year. Plan B: having it sprayed next month. Looking into a helicopter this time instead of a plane.

A fair amount of rain and the temps have ranged from low 80's to the 20's, literally overnight. But we weren't able to burn this year. Plan B: having it sprayed next month. Looking into a helicopter this time instead of a plane.
That was us last year. We had a heavy frost on May 24th and all turkey season we were in our Fall/Winter hunting gear it was such a cold Spring. Grass took forever to get going and our first cutting of hay was abysmal. Hope things turn around for you soon!

My number 1 cow's (Rocket) daughter (Rowdy) had a heifer this morning outta Big Sexy! Rocket was bred to a mini dexter for her first calf, Rowdy. She dont look half mini dexter! Calf is hereford sired...
20210423_070240.jpg
Rocket has been a grandma so many times. I want to keep this heifer and make Rocket a great grandma. It's been far too long. I SHOULD have kept this cows last calf. Stupid bills anyway

Late spring babies.
Ditto had a bull calf this morning! Her 2nd. She ran a bit behind this time. 14 months since last calf. One of my very favorite bestest cows ever in the whole wide world! Hahaha. Anyway...
20210502_084148.jpg
And here's Rowdy Girls heifer with Helen's bull calf. Sure like that lil red white face heifer.
20210502_084253.jpg
Ope! And theres Bessie nursing her 3 in the background!
Looks like a big fella wants a taste too.

Still waiting on Sweet Tater. I checked em last night and this morning I thought for sure it was Sweet Tater that had calved. Shes bagged up like no other. Be cool if she goes ahead on and does it today too.

Latest posts