Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Not sure. He was registered, but never got the paperwork (my parents originally bought him). Unfortunately, I had to sell him this summer. Was getting old and had a bad eye.

Maybe Joe, I'm not the best photo taker. He's with some others and they like to stay grouped up grazing or scuffling. Just got this pic after they went to shade. Pasture needs clipping as well. I'll get that done and maybe I can get a brighter better pic.

Ambush- second new bull. Waited to post his pic cause I wanted to make sure we were keeping him.

Here is our senior herd sire, Diamond Lord Belmore 56B. He is an ET son of the Australian bull The Grove Kookaburra W735 and out of Butterfield Lady 13N. We are very happy with his calves and used one of his sons as well this year.

No we did not raise him. We bought both from a bull breeder in Alabama. Ray sales 65 plus bulls a year. He is brangus plus. These are the first bulls we have ever had a BSE and vet check before purchasing.

The part about wanting to make sure we were keeping him is because he did not want to get on the truck. They "zapped" him and he caught his foot on trailer. He limped a couple days but not now. He is quite gentle now. That was a concern for me also. In retrospect, I have had the friendliest, gentlest cows also that that were a PIA to get on trailers. Ray gave us a straight up guarantee on all purchases.

March yearling Insight X Dream On that we ran behind our sale bred heifers. My brother in law bought him and let us use him for this before he went to his place to breed some fall heifers and cows.

This years herd bull. I bought him from McClatchey cattle (Palisade Neb) company last summer as a pair with his dam. He's not perfect but he's very good and his EPD's are so good across the board that they look like outliers. I am especially happy that he PAP'd a 36 at 8000'.]\

Latest posts