Show me your herd!

Help Support CattleToday:

Moved our weaned Fall calves into a new pasture this evening. After getting them settled they decided to come up and say thank you.

5E3888E4-4FA6-4027-BAC6-D70DCC0C9F47-XL.jpg

CBBFAB90-5EA7-4AC7-8BD3-C789AAEBE317-XL.jpg

95B847DC-AF18-424E-9B51-D7301075D2F6-XL.jpg

8CAB7668-D9CF-4FE4-8E30-9D480CCACB45-XL.jpg
They look like a terrific group of calves.

Ken

What kind of breeding is behind him? How are you marketing his offspring?
What kind of breeding is behind him? How are you marketing his offspring?
He was sired by Backbone's Uncle Tony and his momma was out of Grasshopper. We are very excited to have the opportunity to have him as our new herd bull. His first calves on my farm should arrive Feb-Mar 23.

As far as marketing, some of the commercial guys around me have really commented on wanting a shot at adding his genetics to their herd. Goal is to take pics and video and get the word out.

Moved our weaned Fall calves into a new pasture this evening. After getting them settled they decided to come up and say thank you.

5E3888E4-4FA6-4027-BAC6-D70DCC0C9F47-XL.jpg

CBBFAB90-5EA7-4AC7-8BD3-C789AAEBE317-XL.jpg

95B847DC-AF18-424E-9B51-D7301075D2F6-XL.jpg

8CAB7668-D9CF-4FE4-8E30-9D480CCACB45-XL.jpg
Wow...impressive...you have my dream...rolled up signed and sealed....hang tight...in a few years I'll come to buy you out...I'll move to Virginia for that kind of life. How many acres owned? Leased?....Will you be ready to sell in the 2030's? Seriously enlightening... what life you have there. Wasn't the saying, slogan "Virginia is for Lovers" years ago? It was the state is was most impressed with when i was a child traveling with my parents....rolling hills of beauty. Give me a price LDCC..a really big number...i want to hear it....shoot for the stars? What does it take to buy your ranch?

Wow...impressive...you have my dream...rolled up signed and sealed....hang tight...in a few years I'll come to buy you out...I'll move to Virginia for that kind of life. How many acres owned? Leased?....Will you be ready to sell in the 2030's? Seriously enlightening... what life you have there. Wasn't the saying, slogan "Virginia is for Lovers" years ago? It was the state is was most impressed with when i was a child traveling with my parents....rolling hills of beauty. Give me a price LDCC..a really big number...i want to hear it....shoot for the stars? What does it take to buy your ranch?
Everything is for sale for the right price!😉

Yes the slogan is VA is for lovers, I'm still on the fence about it since moving here from Texas in 2008.

Latest posts