Show me your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Figure there is always more than one way to do something. You talk to 10 different farmers you will get 10 different answers, just try and filter out the best advice that will work with your operation. Now just have to learn how to back up a gooseneck trailer and I'll be golden.
learning to back up a trailer 101: hold onto the bottom of the steering wheel with both hands, turn the steering wheel the direction you want the trailer to go looking in the side mirrors. hard part is stopping before you back into something

Nice bull like his length. Simm?
Yes, purebred 3 year old. I will be using him again this spring. I sold a bull calf to a friend Simmental breeder and I told him I didn't want his money. I wanted to use one of his bulls each spring for 30 days.
His herd is very much like mine. He AI's to mostly the same bulls and he has purchased PICK of my heifer calves many times. This bull actually comes from my cow family. (Yes, potential line breeding). But, not these 4 cows bred to him this year.

Yes, purebred 3 year old. I will be using him again this spring. I sold a bull calf to a friend Simmental breeder and I told him I didn't want his money. I wanted to use one of his bulls each spring for 30 days.
His herd is very much like mine. He AI's to mostly the same bulls and he has purchased PICK of my heifer calves many times. This bull actually comes from my cow family. (Yes, potential line breeding). But, not these 4 cows bred to him this year.
He's a good bull. Look forward seeing the calves

How much? The only fault I see is the excess skin but if you're far enough south that won't matter. He'd make great replacements.
Actually he's tighter than most, with a great foward angled sheath ..that's another plus, when they are laying down ..or dragging it through tall grass or weeds..with foundation genetics… 3500.00

Actually he's tighter than most, with a great foward angled sheath ..that's another plus, when they are laying down ..or dragging it through tall grass or weeds..with foundation genetics… 3500.00
It's not the sheath... it's the cold. I had a neighbor that lost a really spectacular Brahman bull in NW Arkansas during a cold snap.

It's not the sheath... it's the cold. I had a neighbor that lost a really spectacular Brahman bull in NW Arkansas during a cold snap.
Right,, Beefmaster will put on a pretty decent hair coat..but I wouldnt want too much Brahman influence above the Alabama state line..up here 1/4 Brahman influence does best..

Latest posts