Show me your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

They're everywhere here.
there were a flock of them here a few year back..but went back south..this is the first one I've seen here in a while..probably because of the drought..it was the only one I seen, but there should be more..

there were a flock of them here a few year back..but went back south..this is the first one I've seen here in a while..probably because of the drought..it was the only one I seen, but there should be more..
There's an overall trend in their migration patterns making a more northerly swing, and even staying in some areas.

I asked the same question a couple of years ago and CB told me they are all over texas, we don't have them here yet. But I did see a bald eagle in my hayfield last month. The first I have ever seen this far from the lakes for our area.
When I bought my place in NW Arkansas I saw an armadillo cross the county road just north of my place. I told some locals and they laughed, saying that, "there aren't any armadillos around here."

A couple of years later armadillos were commonly seen.

We have a lot of bald eagles where there were none not that long ago.

How 'bout Willy/8308, who opened a big ol' can of whoopazz on the neighbors' bull, after he jumped the fence. Again. Pound for pound, it should have been a fair fight, but when they finally simmered (after over an hour), I wasn't sure the neighbors bull wasn't gonna just die from heat stroke or sheer exhaustion with his tongue all hanging out. Willy, on the other hand, wasn't even breathing hard and proceeded to scratch his butt on a tree limb, then saunter over to me, begging for cubes. That's when Woody joined the party but all it took from him was a couple bellows and the neighbors bull hid behind a bush. IMG_20220731_082636838.jpgIMG_20220731_093228029_HDR.jpg

How 'bout Willy/8308, who opened a big ol' can of whoopazz on the neighbors' bull, after he jumped the fence. Again. Pound for pound, it should have been a fair fight, but when they finally simmered (after over an hour), I wasn't sure the neighbors bull wasn't gonna just die from heat stroke or sheer exhaustion with his tongue all hanging out. Willy, on the other hand, wasn't even breathing hard and proceeded to scratch his butt on a tree limb, then saunter over to me, begging for cubes. That's when Woody joined the party but all it took from him was a couple bellows and the neighbors bull hid behind a bush. View attachment 19677View attachment 19678
I like the neighbor's bull, and hard to tell from the pics if yours is better. I'd invite that bull to cross the fence, regardless of his abilities in a fight.

Latest posts