Show life to pasture life

Help Support CattleToday:

jaydill":vymhnha2 said:
aplusmnt":vymhnha2 said:
jaydill":vymhnha2 said:
We sure do like to see em fat. ;-) I hope to be able to go back to feeding a little grain year round once I've got a steady income but being a college student, I'll only be able to afford some good quality hay for a while. Oh and it's fine on the gender mix-up...it's not the first time it's happened. :lol: Just so people know, "jaydill" is not my name. Rather a nickname composed of multiple parts of my full name.

Curious what are you going to school to be?
A Veterinary Reproductive Physiologist...hopefully to get into the genetics field.

That sounds interesting, are you going in Texas or another state?

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3lirov0k said:
Yeah she has lost some weight due to the fact that she isnt on grain but I wouldnt be able to tell a difference if I didnt weigh her regularly.
I'm just completely slack jawed. I can't believe it. I guess you aren't my hero anymore. I have to go find another one.....rats.

Texas! Although I did look into Kansas and Iowa a bit...but I think Texas is the place for me. ;-)

jaydill":2im7awtn said:
Texas! Although I did look into Kansas and Iowa a bit...but I think Texas is the place for me. ;-)

I would have suggested Oklahoma State University. I might live in Kansas now but I am a Okie born and raised :D

aplusmnt":3psjvohs said:
jaydill":3psjvohs said:

I would have suggested Oklahoma State University. I might live in Kansas now but I am a Okie born and raised :D
:lol: Well...I ain't a Texan born but I sure got here as fast as I could. ;-)

Latest posts