show equipment $

Help Support CattleToday:

sidney411

Reaction score
This is an honest question - not trying to sell anything here.

We've been cleaning out the barn and we have a trim chute that we will never use. I want to put an ad in the paper but have no idea what one is worth? We put it together and all the pieces are there, it is about 7 ft long, good shape, no rust, could probably use a paint job though. There is also a show stall/divider? What is the name for that? It matches the trim chute. How much could I list these for? Thanks!

I don't see any name - may have been shop built. Decent shape, could use a new paint job. I have no idea how old. Does not have a mat. Made out of steel square tubing, it's pretty heavy.

LOL! for $5 I'll load it along with all the other scrap metal we've dug out. It's amazing how much "stuff" accumulates over time!

Look at sullivansupply.com see what a new chute and stall cost and I would think if you priced them at 50% of new you would generate some interest.

jkwilson":1m17hpsq said:
With your location, I'd sell it on eBay. Used show equipment sells pretty good.
eBay is good way to sell show stuff. just make sure you're charging them enough for shipping

Thaks for all the reply's. I don't think I would even want to mess with shipping such big heavy objects, but that is a good idea! I listed them in the paper so I'll see if I get any calls.

If you havn't already, put notices up at the local feed stores, let the local FFA chapters know and put notices up at the county extension office so that the 4-H chapters can see.

mom

Latest posts