Do Show Cattle bring value to the Biz

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a post containes a quote from an objectionable post, it has to be areal pain in the butt to try to edit out the objectionable parts. The easiest way would be to delete the whole thing. If I functioned as a moderator I know that's how I would do it. Oh yeah, I forgot, someone thinks I am a moderator. Not sure which one I am, but it wouldn't have to have been Macon that deleted posts, could have been any of the moderators.

dun

dun":uvsqq79c said:
If a post containes a quote from an objectionable post, it has to be areal pain in the butt to try to edit out the objectionable parts. The easiest way would be to delete the whole thing. If I functioned as a moderator I know that's how I would do it. Oh yeah, I forgot, someone thinks I am a moderator. Not sure which one I am, but it wouldn't have to have been Macon that deleted posts, could have been any of the moderators.

dun

Macon has already warned about stirring.
Enough we have all been warned.
Heck I got spanked and two deleted today.
PS can't we all get along,
Edited by Callie at 10:58

TheBullLady":3uf798ts said:
I have a handful of former show heifers that are the same way.. but I have definitely seen the opposite, and I'm usually not anxious to buy a former show heifer for those very reasons.

We bought a "show" heifer this year. Reserve champion at ht local fair. I had originally looked at her before they started getting her ready to show. If I had waited till she was in show trim I never would have given her a second look. It only took about 2 months of being back on pasture and she's now back to being the good looking heifer she was when I first looked at her in February. But I prefer the girls to have their working clothes on. I just wish I could see the bulls we use for AI in theirs.

dun

Callie":1p9ir7p1 said:
dun":1p9ir7p1 said:

dun

Macon has already warned about stirring.

PS can't we all get along

Bout time to lock this one down don't you think, Dun? Or are you just gonna clear the posts and start it over again???

Callie":2nu1qa34 said:
dun":2nu1qa34 said:

dun

Are you bragging or stirring. Macon has already warned about stirring.

I think this kinda got side stepped don't ya think? I agree we don't need to stir the pot. Macon has given us ample warnings and I for one will abide by his rules.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":v1qha251 said:
Callie":v1qha251 said:
dun":v1qha251 said:

dun

Are you bragging or stirring. Macon has already warned about stirring.

I think this kinda got side stepped don't ya think?
Predictable

Caustic Burno":2mpeb9wv said:
Bout time to lock this one down don't you think, Dun? Or are you just gonna clear the posts and start it over again???

I would hope that common sense and good judgment would be enough to terminate threads, in this case ropes, that are getting out of hand. But I've been disappointed before.

dun

dun":m30k4ouz said:
Caustic Burno":m30k4ouz said:

I would hope that common sense and good judgment would be enough to terminate threads, in this case ropes, that are getting out of hand. But I've been disappointed before.

dun
We are just talking calmly and asking for some answers.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":of090jd5 said:
dun":of090jd5 said:
Caustic Burno":of090jd5 said:

dun

Like I said before...maybe some smiles would help. I'll add smiles to my posts for now on. :D :D do you like the laughing ones? cause I can use them too :lol: :lol:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":327mrgyr said:
dun":327mrgyr said:
Caustic Burno":327mrgyr said:

dun

Didn't and still don't understand the question. Put it in simple terms that a simple old phart can understand

dun

dun":aqcb5y3f said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":aqcb5y3f said:
dun":aqcb5y3f said:
Caustic Burno":aqcb5y3f said:

dun

Didn't and still don't understand the question. Put it in simple terms that a simple old phart can understand

dun
Don't know how to speak any plainer. Must be my city ways. Guess that will change when I get Texified. :lol:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":20svuzqb said:
M Gravlee":20svuzqb said:
To all of you who have caused me to waste my time deleting your posts:

I am sick of this childish bickering. I am going to start banning people with a vengance. Either cut it out or go somewhere else. There are several other cattle boards available elsewhere.
Some of the people who had posts removed from here NEVER cussed anyone out and only replied in a general manner and did not direct thier comments to any one named person. We stand to lose some respected and valued cattlemen over this. I do not disrespect your authority Macon but I ask you,is this fair?
Since Macon didn't respond maybe someone can ask W. Ridge.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":p7owxkrp said:
Don't know how to speak any plainer. Must be my city ways. Guess that will change when I get Texified. :lol:
MPR-Just my opinion,After I thought about this a while I realized this board is not a democracy,nor should it be. This is Macons toy I am playing with,if I don't behave I don't get to play. My post should have been a PM to the person I was speaking to. I shot off my mouth and Macon called me on it by deleting the post. I don't know how others feel,but I can accept that. I don't think it's unreasonable at all.

TheBullLady":c246gdo1 said:
Ok.. I have a stupid question. How do y'all know posts were deleted? Was it based soley on Macon's post?

Not so stupid a question BullLady
The posts were on here and then after a while they were gone. I had read them all.
If we are going to use these boards we will have to follow the rules that Macon set down for them and one of them is to stop the bickering.

There is some very knowledgeable people on these CT Boards and some novice cattle raisers that are on here strictly to get information from some of the ones that has had years of experirence in the industry.
We have more good people coming on every day.
Lets all try to continue making this the best cattle board on the web.

Chuck":2l1zuqwx said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2l1zuqwx said:
MPR-Just my opinion,After I thought about this a while I realized this board is not a democracy,nor should it be. This is Macons toy I am playing with,if I don't behave I don't get to play. My post should have been a PM to the person I was speaking to. I shot off my mouth and Macon called me on it by deleting the post. I don't know how others feel,but I can accept that. I don't think it's unreasonable at all.
I agree with you 100%. I am only saying that those people who got hammered and had posts deleated were not the ones cussing and directing thier anger at one person.I will not stir the pot and will abide by the forums rules. And Yes this is Macons toy and I will honor that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts