Show Calves

Help Support CattleToday:

rimranch

Reaction score
This is my senior year and some people are going to Oklahoma and Texas to bring back some calves. I have never been out of state and am looking for between one and two thousand dollars for the price. Is that enought to get something worth having? Does anyone know some repurable breeders who i should try to contact about looking at animals. I would like them to be for a late April Show.
thanks
rimranch

What breed?

You want a heifer for a late april show. Do you not show at multiple shows through out the year? What age heifer do you want?

In OK talk to Kyle Barney and see what he has. always been good to us. Also Joann Hamburger @ H&H cattle company they have done right by us too.

sorry should have been more specific I would like a steer to finish out at late april i will show him year round but he his terminal show would be in late april
thanks

Sorry, I'm not a steer person. There are some great cattle available in Texas. Good luck!

rimranch":1as2bgop said:
sorry should have been more specific I would like a steer to finish out at late april i will show him year round but he his terminal show would be in late april
thanks

In Oklahoma: Good Steers, Good Prices
Bill Burton, Marlow
LeRoy Odell, Byars
James Martin, Stratford
John Roberts, Stratford
Tom Johnson, Ferris Ranch, Connerville
Danny Brock, Sulphur

I have an excellent February calf I would sell for $2000, but to finish in April, you really need an Oct. - Dec.

Latest posts