Should I Stay Or Leave?

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenpasture78

Reaction score
I don't feel welcome here so I wanna see if I should stay or leave? I know I can be an ass at times but a few of you stepped over the lines and has pushed too many of my buttons.

GP, it might surprise you, but I have cast my vote for "Stay." While I despise most of your views, I recognize your right to have them.

I also recognize that this board represents your best opportunity to avail yourself of a learning experience that is both normal and rational. This is something that you desparately need, in my opinion.

Even though I often think that our efforts are wasted on you, I have no desire to see you cheated out of that opportunity.

GP, I'm kind of ambivalent about the whole thing. My guess is that you are young, and that your thinking hasn't quite matured yet. For most people on this board, picking on you is fun only because you get so defensive and irritated. Tone down a bit and you will have less problems.

Young? i am 25! No I don't get defensive or irritated, just want these people understand the facts, the true facts! Not the news sources they get from the bars!

LOL...just do as I did...realize that although the majority of these people will listen to your point of view before refuting it, there are a couple of old boys in here that just want to belittle you and try to look cool in front of the others. They think Bush can do no wrong, no matter what. I am like you, not sure what Kerry can do for the country, but I've seen what Bush can do and it ain't too impressive! Bush just sounds like an idiot, he stumbles on words, mispronounces and misuses words all the time, it's no wonder his popularity is going down. People want a leader we can look up to, not someone we are ashamed of. I voted for Bush last time, because I didnt think Gore was the man for the job, but he has done some things that cost him my vote, not that votes really matter as we found out after the last election!
But you really should stay, there are always some good laughs in here from the cajunhead and folks like that.

no offense or anything but i dont care. i think that should have been an option.

CC I am not a townie....country boy all the way...cowboy boots, hats, country music.....perfer drives in countrysides.....I grew up in a farming family so taht don't make me a townie!

"People want a leader we can look up to, not someone we are ashamed of." ..... and you think Kerry is someone to be proud of ???

greenpasture78":2pwgghx9 said:
CC I am not a townie....country boy all the way...cowboy boots, hats, country music.....perfer drives in countrysides.....I grew up in a farming family so taht don't make me a townie!

& cowboy boots, hats, & country music don't make you a cowboy, either.

Copenhagen & Shiner B":38092e7s said:
nrs farm":38092e7s said:
Oh to be 25 again.
I wish I was 25 so those 18/19 year old girls wouldnt consider me a old perv when I ask them out. I'm 32 now and they look at me like I am an old man.
Just tell them you're 29. I've been doing that for over 30 years.
It doesn't work, but at least they'll smile at you.

greenpasture78":2k07j4kh said:
Young? i am 25! No I don't get defensive or irritated, just want these people understand the facts, the true facts! Not the news sources they get from the bars!

Your still a snot nose kid. IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO STAY.

Latest posts