• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shorthorns at Agribition

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Just wondering if someone has a photo of the grand champion Shorthorn female at Agribition, Alta Cedar Silver Maisie 59S with her calf at foot, Alta Cedar Perfect Storm 11U.

Try as I might I just can't find one!!

I'd also be interested to see any other pics people may have from the Shorthorn judging.

Thanks!

Carla.

Nesikep

Reaction score
I went to see AltaCedar a couple years ago.. for that matter I still have his brochure in my truck, I'd be interested in seeing his new stock.. we considered getting a bull from him.. maybe the next one will be

http://championsonline.smugmug.com/gall ... 7749_sXCVg Go to picture 42

my personal preference for the colouring is the one in the forground... he's pretty nice

A

Anonymous

If you want an Alta Cedar bull I'd recommend Signature 119N. We have a very good son here whom we sold earlier this year.
I also hear there is a very good bull calf on the ground out of Signatures mother.

Here is a pic of our bull before we sold him. I will try and find his show pic.

Nesikep

Reaction score
while looking at the AltaCedar booklet, I did like the Signature line.. I think 119N was in that booklet actually

Latest posts