Shortest gooseneck trailer ever?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm assuming the last part is meant to suggest they think that because of the height it would be good for sport horses. I know not a single one of my stock horses would fit in it, much less be willing to load in it!

It's just a two horse trailer. I could see a use in it. For me nobody in my family can pull a gooseneck so they wouldn't be able to borrow it.

M.Magis":17it4bss said:
what does "Ready to go through bread or warm blood" mean?
Thoroughbred ... he can't be bothered to learn how to spell or how to use a dictionary
warm blood ... what he is trying to say? NO Reptiles ;-) (as they are cold blooded)

I have actually seen a few of those. They were kinda popular with the coon hunting crowd for a while.

I had a 12' gooseneck cow trailer for a few years. Almost exclusively used as a day trailer for horses. Half ton pulled it fine, and much safer than a bumper pull.

You actually see some of these babies here up around Lexington. Usually hooked to car.

Son of Butch":9p9oip19 said:
M.Magis":9p9oip19 said:
what does "Ready to go through bread or warm blood" mean?
Thoroughbred ... he can't be bothered to learn how to spell or how to use a dictionary
warm blood ... what he is trying to say? NO Reptiles ;-) (as they are cold blooded)

Thoroughbreds and warm bloods are both used for eventing and other types of riding. Most warm bloods were developed in Europe, sometimes even have a little of a heavy breed with some draft blood in them. Used for Dressage and over fences and such. Reptiles need not apply.

My father in-law had a trailer just like that. He picked it up from an outfitter in Idaho, used it hauling mules in the mountains. I tried pulling it with my 4 door long box and that was a joke. I guess it's more of a conversation piece than anything

Latest posts