Shopping Question

Help Support CattleToday:

jw

Reaction score
Just curious - where will you be spending the $13.00 a week you will start getting as your part of the bailout?

Do not answer if you make over $75,000.00 per year as you are over qualified to participate in the bailout.
Seems the middle class shrunk from $250,000 to $75,000.

This is not meant to be political, admins.

Highly doubt I'm gonna be seeing that money working my job at the University farm. :roll: I think we're still screweddd

It would not even pay for an hour of tennis lessons for my son. The coach charges 15.00. That will still buy you a couple packs of cigs, I guess. Smoke up!

Wow $13 bucks. I will hurry and spend it before the income
levels shrinks again and I become on of the wealthy or rich
Americans.
R.T.

Jogeephus":3l6g9u7g said:
Do you think this is what he meant when he promised Change?
It is a little insulting. Especially when you consider the execs who got the hig bonuses from the last bale out. It's full of pork. Knew it would be.

Lammie":3402ladb said:
It would not even pay for an hour of tennis lessons for my son. The coach charges 15.00. That will still buy you a couple packs of cigs, I guess. Smoke up!

Mr. President's first action was to raise cig taxes by .61/pack. I think it takes effect in March.

Jogeephus":5a80tiu2 said:
Do you think this is what he meant when he promised Change?
Well Jo he didn't say what kinda change and pocket change is still change
But what can ya expect from a man still living in Gov't housing and like alot of those Gov't assisted he moved his mother in law in with him I am just wondering when the rest of his family is moving in you know Tyree, Latasia, P-dog and all the rest

Is the $13 a for sure thing? Is it a continuation of last years stimulus? I guess I will believe it when I get the check.

TexasBred":20sxbu4r said:
Well I won't get it but IF I did I'd probably see if I could buy a six pack and a pack of smokes.

Sounds to me like it might be just enough to start an unhealthy habit. If we all died of lung cancer then we could cut back on the surplus population. And it depends on what beer you are getting. At 5.25 for smokes and around seven for a six pack, you are cutting it close. Of course, if you get those generic cigs and Natural Light, you might be able to get a 12 pack. No one will sit near you because the cigs stink so bad...

We won't be able to get it anyway. I guess I will have to resort to stealing hubcaps again...

What people don't realize is that it is those folks who make 75 to 100K a year that really feel the pinch. It is the middle classes who have to support all those poor corporate golden parachute types. I'd love to put that money back to work for me and not see it go to someone else who didn't work for it.

If I did get it, though, I could buy a whole years worth of tube tops at Walmart when they put them on clearance for .25 cents a pop. I'd be stylin' all the time.

Lammie":1g1iac3e said:
If I did get it, though, I could buy a whole years worth of tube tops at Walmart when they put them on clearance for .25 cents a pop. I'd be stylin' all the time.

Lammie....you go ahead and get the tubetops...I'll send the 13 bucks...now we want to see pics...lots of them. ;-)

TexasBred":2ql3xbqp said:
Lammie":2ql3xbqp said:

Lammie....you go ahead and get the tubetops...I'll send the 13 bucks...now we want to see pics...lots of them. ;-)

The reason I thought of that was because several years ago, during my single mother days, I was standing in line at Walmart with my two sons and there was a woman we had seen all over the store with like, five kids. She was stocking up on them tube tops! She was concentrating on them so that she lost a couple of her kids and she kept sending more off to find the lost ones. Pretty soon she was out of kids. When they finally turned up at the check out line, she was haggling over her tube tops with the checker, she commenced to throttling all of them in front of God and everyone. It was better than watching "Cops".

I think that if that store had stocked it, she'd have been going for some of that Walmart Private Label you were talking about in that other thread.

Latest posts