Shopping List and Tank Inventory

Help Support CattleToday:

J+ Cattle
Keep us posted when the calves start hitting the ground. I've wanted to use Tahoe in the past but his semen has never been available from my reps. We used Tehama Patriarch last year and this year on our heifers and we like his calves. So far this year we are very happy with our Diablo Deluxe calves, they are all ahead of the rest.

J+ Cattle
Keep us posted when the calves start hitting the ground. I've wanted to use Tahoe in the past but his semen has never been available from my reps. We used Tehama Patriarch last year and this year on our heifers and we like his calves. So far this year we are very happy with our Diablo Deluxe calves, they are all ahead of the rest.
WB I'll keep you posted; we're looking at a September 5th due date for any that took by AI.

Diablo's grand sire is Ten X, I'm using a bull that was AI sired by Ten X as my cleanup bull. I've been happy with his calves so far.

WB I'll keep you posted; we're looking at a September 5th due date for any that took by AI.

Diablo's grand sire is Ten X, I'm using a bull that was AI sired by Ten X as my cleanup bull. I've been happy with his calves so far.
Thats around the time we will be calving too. And with what we are seeing from Diablo, we wish we would have used him this year too. He's definitely on the radar for this coming breeding season

What do you like about him? Curious because I noticed him as an unknown in the Hoover catalog a few years back but never pulled the trigger.
We like how thick and stout they are and all of them are over 500lbs at 150 days old. He hits the carcass scores for us and his feet scores are solid as well as HP and docility. We like a little more milk for our area but have cows we can pair him with. Time will tell how his daughters do.

Latest posts