Shoplifter shot trying to escape

Help Support CattleToday:

RD-Sam":s3c893sc said:
larryshoat":s3c893sc said:
If you're gonna engage in criminal activity, then be prepared to accept the conseqences of that kind of lifestyle. She should be glad he didn't shoot her in the head.

Larry

Maybe he just missed! I wish more criminals would get shot, maybe there wouldn't be as many of them. :)
Well, yea. That would tend to thin them out.

I wonder if this mother had babies that were hungry. Perhaps she lost her job and medical coverage or maybe she is just a thief.
Tom.

dun":wqv2zw7v said:
The part that concerns me is that his CCW was not from MO. He could get into trouble since congress hasn;t had the good judgement to pass the reciprocol license law they have been messing around with
He didn't need a CW permit to carry a gun !!!!!!!! :)[/quote]
I was coming to comment on that but you beat me to it.
Maybe more later.[/quote]
I'ld like to hear more[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems like a lot of people think that permit makes it legal to shoot people, but it is not legal if you don't have the permit. Laws vary from place to place, but all the permit does is give the legal right to carry a firearm concealed. Has nothing to do with what you do with the gun.

Here you have the right to have a gun in your vehicle. No permit needed. A while back I posted about a man who took his gun from out of his vehicle and shot another man that had a police officer down and was beating him bad. No charges were made against him. He was protecting someone who would have probably been badly hurt or killed.
Media, callers to talk shows, got all lathered up and tried to make a big issue of the question, "Did the man have a concealed carry permit?"
That had absolutely nothing to do with it. He was not carrying a concealed weapon. But a lot of people seemed to think that he was in the wrong unless he had said permit.
From the posted article it appears that MO had no problem with the man there and made no mention of any violations of his having a gun. Certainy hope he has no trouble.

dun":2b3v0l0p said:
The part that concerns me is that his CCW was not from MO. He could get into trouble since congress hasn;t had the good judgement to pass the reciprocol license law they have been messing around with

You probably already know this but Missouri reciprocates with almost all if not all states on ccw.

From reading the story on another forum, I don't think the store manager intended to try to stop the car. I think they were just trying to get the license number and the car tried to run them down and they ended up on the hood in survival mode.

john250":qgw6ksfm said:
Jogeephus":qgw6ksfm said:
I'd hate to shoot someone over a pack of meat - less of course it was grassfed then that'd be different -
Where is the line between misdemeanor and felony in GA? I forget if it is 100 or 500 or a thousand here. Even with $10 grassfed, that would be a lot of hamburger.

Jogeephus":qgw6ksfm said:
...but if I thought the manager's life was in danger I think the fella showed more restraint than I would have. She does look like a pillar of the community don't she?

She's a beauty. Has that natural glow. A vehicle is as much a weapon as a gun. Glad the guy stopped her before the manager got hurt.

The felony threshold in GA is $500.00, or 6 minor crimes within a 6 month period and then all of them turn into a felony. I'm sure that she was a good church going girl....... :mrgreen:

Per the handgun carry permit course I took here in TN when I got my carry permit it said regardless of whether it is self defense or not if you shoot someone be prepared to be sued.

Latest posts