shooting reported right behind Kingwood hospital this morning 2 dead

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Saw these 2 when I went in for Dr's appt this morning. One of the help said either the sheriff dept or hosp security had shot them earlier today or last night.
(The hospital has a LOT of manicured landscaping all around it and in the parking lots..this is a developed, not a rural area, but it is right between the 2 forks of San Jac river..)
kingwoodhogs.jpg

greybeard":3jogd82p said:
Saw these 2 when I went in for Dr's appt this morning. One of the help said either the sheriff dept or hosp security had shot them earlier today or last night.
(The hospital has a LOT of manicured landscaping all around it and in the parking lots..this is a developed, not a rural area, but it is right between the 2 forks of San Jac river..)
kingwoodhogs.jpg

They keep encroaching on town and the state will get serious about control.
The right golf course will make it real serious.

Well, Kingwood,Humble, and the Woodlands subdivisions are already overrun with them, far worse than here on my part of the East Fork. Been bad for several years in people's yards and Harvey flood really brought them out for a few weeks, but the dry weather has them moving back into the green subdivisions now.
A 400 pounder was killed in a resident's yard last November.

All 4 legs of the one in the median were already pointed skyward......No problem,, plenty more where those 2 came from.

I may have posted this before, but a few years ago I was at one of the Ranch Gatherings sponsored by the TSCRA. I can't remember exactly who the speaker was, but I'm pretty sure he was from the state ag commissioner's office, and seemed pretty sensible. He was telling us about being contacted by the folks at a municipal golf course at one of the Austin suburbs. They were starting to have problems with hogs and had contacted his office for help. When told the hogs could be harvested, and the meat donated, they replied with "Oh, no, we can't do that! Can't they be re-homed or something?"