SHF Style 412T S07

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
brianna":35a3jhsx said:
In the light of recent posts, one can hardly call me a sceptic. Realist, yes. Glad we can pull you out of the equation George. :D :D,and apologies for any confusion. There is a medical term for the said posters affliction, and it 'ain't cured overnight. Meanwhile, users of this forum have to suffer reading the posters dillusional rantings. Am I being harsh?....I'm trying to be objective here.....No
B.

No, brianna, you're NOT a realist! You're a dyed-in-the-wool skeptic! A realist would have looked at that series of messages and examined them for ALL the possibilities before jumping to the conclusion that you did.

And, if you had, you'd found that not only do I have an e-mail address posted, but I alsio have a web-site that gives my full name, my home address, my ranch address, my home phone number. Further checking on the AHA website would have revealed that the bull posted on the website is registered to me, with a matching address, phone number, and e-mail address. You see, I'm a straightforward type of guy. I choose NOT to post here anonymously.

But you didn't bother to do that. You just jumped at the opportunity to try to cloud the message board and ME with your hairbrained thoughts. And here you are trying to portray someone else as "delusional"?

George

George
I just referred to the said posters previous statements. THEY damned him as delusional.
I'm not a natural sceptic. But in this case I'll make an exception. :p The poster needs professional help and if you think your lap is the place for it, then good on you.
B.

brianna":17nw25i1 said:
George
I just referred to the said posters previous statements. THEY damned him as delusional.
I'm not a natural sceptic. But in this case I'll make an exception. :p The poster needs professional help and if you think your lap is the place for it, then good on you.
B.

Reread your original post. It didn't attack Matt. It was attacking ME and whether I was "legitimate" or not.

Specifically, you said, "Why Thanks...not your bull"

Well, the BULL doesn't belong to Matt. He is owned by Sandhill Farms in Kansas. So, your post indicated that perhaps I was really Kevin Schultz incognito - or that I was involved in some sort of ruse to "promote" this bull here.

I like the bull. His pedigree matches up with some of the cattle I own. I hope to get to actually see him in Denver. But I don't own him and I probably never will.

AS for your opinion of Matt, that's between you and him. After Matt's apology, I chose to give him a second chance. Whether you do or not I could care less - that's up to you. But when you catch me in the crossfire in your zealousness to expose HIM for all you think he is, it's no longer about Matt, it's about ME.

Brianna, you said,
The poster needs professional help and if you think your lap is the place for it, then good on you.

I simply gave Matt some advice earlier on this thread. Whether he takes it or not doesn't matter to me. It had to do with "posting facts". Considering your conduct on this thread, I think you could benefit from going back and reading that advice as well. Whether you'll benefit from it or not depends on you.

George

George
I thought I had already apologised, in a previous post, for any misunderstanding I may have had. I'll leave it at that.
B.

Hill Creek Farm":3htfsqb1 said:
Not the best picture in the world, but Kevin Schultz isn't Don Birk or Fred Stivers either.

That is a little harsh isn't it?

My question would be this. Why can't people look at the question then look at the bull and give an opinion. Who cares who wrote this thread, and who cares how he might use his money.

With that said I am going to look at the bull in about 2 weeks. I will be able to give an up to date opinion at that time.

Herefords.US":2pgqmeel said:
VanC":2pgqmeel said:
Herefords.US":2pgqmeel said:
Or perhaps we could just ponder who REALLY shot JFK and whether or not aliens are visiting planet earth and manipulating our government officials? Or any other conspiracy topics that might interest you?

George

Don't forget about the faked moon landing......or president Bush deliberately flooding New Orleans during Katrina......or the millions of people forcibly kept from voting in Floida in 2000......the list is endless. ;-)

Or to make it cattle related, here is a conspiracy theory:

The reason that BR Moler ET is injured and his semen is now selling for $500 a straw is because an alien spaceship tried to beam him up but they dropped him. :lol:

George

I have lost a many good bull this way.
The goverment's in Iraq fightin over oil while all our good hereford bulls are being beamed to another planet.
What is a guy to do?

S07_web.jpg

Hill Creek Farm":1qjfr92a said:
certherfbeef":1qjfr92a said:
Hill Creek Farm":1qjfr92a said:
Not the best picture in the world, but Kevin Schultz isn't Don Birk or Fred Stivers either.

No, I don't think. Its not the best picture in the world. I am not putting Kevin Down.

I visited with Kevin Schultz of Sandhills Farm on the phone today regarding the bull that is the subject of this thread.

He told me that Matt (Hill Creek Farm) had already bid the required $10,000 to own the bull. Congratulations, Matt, on buying what looks to be a very nice bull! Good luck with him.

George

Herefords.US":1bscenxz said:
Hill Creek Farm":1bscenxz said:
certherfbeef":1bscenxz said:
Hill Creek Farm":1bscenxz said:

No, I don't think. Its not the best picture in the world. I am not putting Kevin Down.

I visited with Kevin Schultz of Sandhills Farm on the phone today regarding the bull that is the subject of this thread.

He told me that Matt (Hill Creek Farm) had already bid the required $10,000 to own the bull. Congratulations, Matt, on buying what looks to be a very nice bull! Good luck with him.

George

Looks like a good bull to me also Matt. Good luck, and post some pics of the calves next year.

If you want you could leave him at my place and then come and get him say around this time next year :D . JHH

I wouldn't believe he owned that bull if he had it sittin' on his lap and riding down the road with him every day. How can a dead man buy a bull??

Thanks everyone for the compliments on Styles. I think he is really outstanding herd bull. You all are really going to like him, if you all go to Denver. He will be there on display at the Sandhill Farms section. Hope to see you all there.

Herefordcross":3fovdofo said:
I wouldn't believe he owned that bull if he had it sittin' on his lap and riding down the road with him every day. How can a dead man buy a bull??

Well, from the size of that bull calf, Herefordcross, if Matt had him sitting on his lap he might be a dead man indeed! If the weight didn't get him, his inability to see the road ahead surely would! :lol: Thanks for the laugh! Your post conjured up a "visual" that is just TOO funny!

George

Herefordcross":3ka4r96i said:
I think many of us has had enough laugh's at Matt's expense. Lets go on to something else and give opinions about some other bulls, either good or bad and leave Matt alone. According to George it seems that Matt put up the required bid for styles and he seems to be a sure enough good bull.. Good luck with him Matt.

la4angus":6czk3pem said:
Herefordcross":6czk3pem said:
I think many of us has had enough laugh's at Matt's expense. Lets go on to something else and give opinions about some other bulls, either good or bad and leave Matt alone. According to George it seems that Matt put up the required bid for styles and he seems to be a sure enough good bull.. Good luck with him Matt.
Thanks LA4Angus! I needed that comment. Take care and God Bless!

Herefords.US":12vvy17d said:
Herefordcross":12vvy17d said:

Well, from the size of that bull calf, Herefordcross, if Matt had him sitting on his lap he might be a dead man indeed! If the weight didn't get him, his inability to see the road ahead surely would! :lol: Thanks for the laugh! Your post conjured up a "visual" that is just TOO funny!

George
Good Joke Herefordcross! Take care Hereford.US!

How does this bull fit in with all those other breeds you just bought in your commercial herd thread? A $10,000 bull is too pricey to use for crossbred calves. You already have more than enough bull power to cover the cows you bought so I'm not sure you'd want to AI the cows with this bull.

Chris H":39ftkmrv said:
How does this bull fit in with all those other breeds you just bought in your commercial herd thread? A $10,000 bull is too pricey to use for crossbred calves. You already have more than enough bull power to cover the cows you bought so I'm not sure you'd want to AI the cows with this bull.

a very legitimate question, i too would like to know what the overall plan is,

That my friends is top secret. No one on here knows what my plans are with Styles and I am not letting anyone find out just why I bought him. You all figure it out for yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts