She's here

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Tyler got a new baby sister named Rylee yesterday afternoon at 4:09pm she weighed 8lbs and was 21" long her and mom are both doing great

so now I have to put up with another girl I bet me and Ty will spend lots of time in the shop just so we can have some guy time :lol:

thats ok we got another boy due next month gonna be alot of crying and stinky diapers around here for a while with 2 new grandbabies only a month apart

Since my son has told me flatly that he and his fiance do not ever plan on having children, my step daughter is too into herself to even consider it until she's about forty, my step son really really doesnt need to reproduce and my younger son is only 14, I guess I will have to wait a while to get some of those.

I'm thinking of borrowing a baby to get it all out of my system. :(

Congrats A/C! Whoever said little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice never had a little girl I am thinking! :lol2: They can sure be sassy, foot stompin' little things ~ but it is so much more fun when it is your grandbaby. Betcha she holds her own just fine with those boys (and grandpa too). :nod:

Congrats AC, you truly have the best in life that can be.. Enjoy ........ :wave:

Sometimes I am envious of you with kids, and then it usually goes away.. :lol: ;-)

COCHEC1.gif
how wonderful,glad to hear they are both doing well. Nothing like a new baby in the family.

That's great news!! And another one right on her heels. I wish everyone could experience the blessings of grandchildren. Sure puts everything in perspective.

congrats on that new granddaughter.yall will only be able to hide in the shop till she starts walking.an then she will follow yall to the shop.

Latest posts