Humidity: 46%
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Pressure: 29.93 inches and falling
Wind: From the West at 10 gusting to 18 mph

Temp of Corona in cooler...34F
Time for some campfire weather?

D.R.,

I agree with you!!!

What I've been trying to figure out is why a grown man who was born in FL would pick June/July to build his barn. The guy must be a total idiot!!!!

Well I better get back outside and get to work on the roof......
Chris

But I thought that is how you FL natives liked it. 100 some in th shade. Enjoy the corona, but if you don't get your head out of the freezer your electric bill will go up!!!!! :lol:

Funny thing is it seems to get just as hot or hotter everywhere else. It just stays hot for a lot longer down here. Get's hot in March/April...stays hot until November.

Well, it's a touch different here. It's about 65 out (high of 18 C today) with wind blowing the rain fairly hard. We have news of flooding in Peterborough, ON today, with some roads under 6 feet of water. Our summer so far has had one or two days of heat but mostly cold and wet. But we're usually in the 80's for a week or two in late July, so here's hoping! And our first hard frost is usually early October.

Yesterday was hotter than a two dollar pistol shot five time at a rodeo.
Good news pastures are drying out and hay is on the ground.

Campground Cattle":1vp2sfe1 said:
Yesterday was hotter than a two dollar pistol shot five time at a rodeo.
Good news pastures are drying out and hay is on the ground.

Bad news here. We haven't had any rain in weeks. It is good weather for putting hay up, but cutting it close in this heat it will burn up. Pretty acedemic at this point. The weeds have taken over the hay fields, but people are still baling the weeds.

dun

Latest posts