She took care of business......

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":36ge94e6 said:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12051248
I got to watching those videos one night. went on half the night. ive decided half the people in brazil are armed robbers and the other half are off duty police

I think in some of those 'southern' countries, the military ARE the police.
(and in some, the police are the criminals..)

callmefence":h61mg87h said:
greybeard":h61mg87h said:
She's off duty military police.

So 50% armed robbers, 50% off duty police 50%military police...wink......Eyeroll.

"On Duty" policemen specialize in extortion. When you cross into Mexico and come to the federal check point you might as well have a few dollars in your hands because you ain't going any further until you "pay up". Probably some of the best paid men in Mexico.

jltrent":22d1ipbk said:
Tough Woman, look about 25 seconds into the video.

https://www.facebook.com/outlawmorgan/v ... bb3ik8G5QM
I vote Good Woman over tough.
Note that the location was a School (a presumed soft target)

He was robbing the school security guard of his wallet and phone when she was able to shoot him.
Video has no sound, but shows 2 quick shots hit him in the chest, he fired his pistol into the pavement as he fell.
His gun jammed, so he couldn't return her fire with a 2nd shot. 21 years old, he died later that day.

Son of Butch":32awdfgv said:
jltrent":32awdfgv said:
Tough Woman, look about 25 seconds into the video.

https://www.facebook.com/outlawmorgan/v ... bb3ik8G5QM
I vote Good Woman over tough.
Note that the location was a School (a presumed soft target)

He was robbing the school security guard of his wallet and phone when she was able to shoot him.
Video has no sound, but shows 2 quick shots hit him in the chest, he fired his pistol into the pavement as he fell.
His gun jammed, so he couldn't return her fire with a 2nd shot. 21 years old, he died later that day.

She didn't think twice.....if you look closely she was standing right there and even as he approached her hand was in the bag to get her gun out. He didn't know what hit him and will never know.

1st woman warns the group of women of man with gun approaching at frame 14 seconds and walks to back of group,
but points him out with her finger to the security officer. The hero woman is not in view until frame 22 and shoots him
at frame 24 seconds. All happens so fast I had to watch it a few times to realize she shot him twice and not just once
in the chest. 2 hero women, the one giving the alert and the one that took action.

Surprising that he wasn't wearing a motorcycle helmet. Brazilian robbers are known for that and wearing flip flops. He was wearing the flip flops and they came off his feet when he went down. Nice work by the lady shooter.

Son of Butch":3keouikv said:
1st woman warns the group of women of man with gun approaching at frame 14 seconds and walks to back of group,
but points him out with her finger to the security officer. The hero woman is not in view until frame 22 and shoots him
at frame 24 seconds. All happens so fast I had to watch it a few times to realize she shot him twice and not just once
in the chest. 2 hero women, the one giving the alert and the one that took action.
The 2nd shot to his chest was in the 25-30 second time period, just as the car is backing up. You can see the muzzle of her handgun buck up in the air and his reaction.

Latest posts