She is the Queen!

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
fail-owned-cup-holder-fail.jpg
:shock:

That hardly seems fair. AC said I could be queen.
So much for loyal subjects..... :roll:

Angie, just send us a pic of you with a beverage tucked between your boobs and we will reconsider. I can't do that.

Lammie":3vghdn8o said:
Angie, just send us a pic of you with a beverage tucked between your boobs and we will reconsider. I can't do that.

although to truly qualify for queen in that categorie the aforementioned cupholders need to be more like the ones in the Go Daddy enhancement commercial from the Super Bowl

Angie,being the Queen at CT is such an important position we need to see both entries for you to qualify.

i thought her friends sour look was from jelousy...... looks like gravity has caught up with her cup holder,, but it could be that maw has past the torch too her daughter :p

alacattleman":lh1uf8fb said:
i thought her friends sour look was from jelousy...... looks like gravity has caught up with her cup holder,, but it could be that maw has past the torch too her daughter :p

The daughters can hold a half gallon of ice cream the same way. :lol:

alacattleman":1pq81cxp said:

Maw probably IS jealous because she's had to move HER cupholder to another place...that's also probably when she had to relinquish the pretty pretty crown. Oh well...they're having fun... (except the kid in the backgound who refuses to look!)

Wisteria Farms":m1jonoo4 said:
TexasBred":m1jonoo4 said:
alacattleman":m1jonoo4 said:
she thought enough of em too put a tattoo on the right one.......are is that some other food item ;-)

Could be flies. :lol: :lol:
You beat me to it... I thought it was a critter trying to escape from "down under" :lol2:

Well it definitely could be that too. That's where it died. :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Latest posts