She has nine lives............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/21/67906553 ... ung-cancer

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg underwent surgery Friday for early stage lung cancer, a Supreme Court spokesperson tells NPR. Doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering hospital in New York performed a lobectomy, removing one of the five lobes of the lung.

Short of complications in recovery, doctors say prospects look good for a full recovery for Ginsburg, 85. She hopes to be back on the court for the start of the next argument session in early January.

Third bout with cancer

This is Justice Ginsburg's third bout with cancer. In 1999, she was treated for colorectal cancer; in 2009, it was pancreatic cancer and, now, lung cancer.

I wasn't sure she was still alive when seeing photos of her but now it's confirmed.

TennesseeTuxedo":1e3vkw5e said:
True Grit Farms":1e3vkw5e said:
It's hard to believe a judge isn't impartial in their views, and yet we're expected to live by the laws they pass.

Kavanaugh likes beer....

a lot.

God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy!

JMJ Farms":3th6o9yo said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3th6o9yo said:
True Grit Farms":3th6o9yo said:
It's hard to believe a judge isn't impartial in their views, and yet we're expected to live by the laws they pass.

Kavanaugh likes beer....

a lot.

Tom T. Hall had a good beer loving song as well.

TennesseeTuxedo":20p1ql62 said:
JMJ Farms":20p1ql62 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":20p1ql62 said:
Kavanaugh likes beer....

a lot.

Tom T. Hall had a good beer loving song as well.

Way before my time Tux. I used to and occasionally still do listen to "Who's gonna feed my hawgs". What was the beer song? Id like to check it out.