Shaved My Corgi!

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
It has gotten so hot up here my Corgi's were panting like crazy. Did not matter how much brushing we did they were still really hot. Love their pool but it was just not helping.
So grabbed daughters clippers and went to work on my big Corgi, Manny! talk about a happy puppy! He just layed there with his eyes closed and I clipped him and him just loving it. He got to doing his "Corgi and Mommy" talk he does which is cute as anything. Rolled onto his back so I could get his belly too.
This is the same dog that will come running when you turn the shopvac on or vacuum cleaner so you can vacuum him. He's so funny.
Too bad hubby did not grab the camera and get a picture of me clipping him. Did not clip him bald just took off around an inch and a half of hair.

Noticed he is not panting like he was earlier.

Did the same thing to our shih tzu, but not because of the heat tho. She goes out to collect eggs with me every afternoon and the burs and grass was collecting in her coat. Made it a nightmare to brush. I think we all have grown used to a scalped dog now.

Latest posts