Shameful

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":v5gb1zno said:
Female police chief. Say no more.

Some would accuse you of being a misogynist for that remark and if you ever do become president your words will haunt you.

TennesseeTuxedo":1by4mi9l said:

Did you read it closely? The female police chief dismissed it. The attorney for Stormy who alleges she had sex with the Don (in Latin means the Lord) says the officers were harassing her because they are pro Don. Anyone with a pea for a brain should know the last thing the Don needs is to give Stormy a platform for more negative publicity so the female chief dismissed the charges.

Bright Raven":gmcs0qe7 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":gmcs0qe7 said:

Did you read it closely? The female police chief dismissed it. The attorney for Stormy who alleges she had sex with the Don (in Latin means the Lord) says the officers were harassing her because they are pro Don. Anyone with a pea for a brain should know the last thing the Don needs is to give Stormy a platform for more negative publicity so the female chief dismissed the charges.

I read the article and you are free to read whatever tickles your fancy into my comment.

Bright Raven":1k8z0rxq said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1k8z0rxq said:

Anyone with a brain knows that the Don can afford whatever Poontang he wants to make the payment on.

Bet you wish you could afford a Buck 30 a nut. :lol:

jehosofat":1vtjfjzf said:
Bright Raven":1vtjfjzf said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1vtjfjzf said:

Anyone with a brain knows that the Don can afford whatever Poontang he wants to make the payment on.

I don't wish. I live by this: If you wish in one hand and shyt (your favorite word) in the other, I can tell you which hand will go empty.

Yes. He probably has had more Poontang than I can imagine. Lol

Edited to add: he has had 4 wives. That alone beats me.

jehosofat":3pecyn6x said:
Bright Raven":3pecyn6x said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3pecyn6x said:

Wonder if "You get what you pay for" applies here :hide:

True Grit Farms":6zznqgqo said:
Her 5 minutes has been up for awhile.

That is my point. What I took from the article is that because Stormy's attorney was alleging that she was arrested because the officers were pro Don, the chief dismissed because she did not want the incident to blow up into another media event that would give Stormy her next 5 minutes.

Bright Raven":13p3w5ff said:
True Grit Farms":13p3w5ff said:
Her 5 minutes has been up for awhile.

That is my point. What I took from the article is that because Stormy's attorney was alleging that she was arrested because the officers were pro Don, the chief dismissed because she did not want the incident to blow up into another media event that would give Stormy her next 5 minutes.
Maybe or maybe not?

Latest posts