Shameful

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":36h764c5 said:
True Grit Farms":36h764c5 said:
Bright Raven":36h764c5 said:
Good observation. We would never have known about her if she had not been rolled by the Don.
Maybe maybe not.

Vince. That response is almost universal.

Bet Don wishes he'd never known her as well! Could have made that 130k go a lot further in other places :hide:

JMJ Farms":yga7depy said:
Bright Raven":yga7depy said:
True Grit Farms":yga7depy said:
Maybe maybe not.

Bet Don wishes he'd never known her as well! Could have made that 130k go a lot further in other places :hide:

A 130 k to him is like 30 cents to you and I. If I had that kinda money, I would never have wasted my time being President. There are much greater rewards to be had. :cboy:

Bright Raven":1848cmq6 said:
JMJ Farms":1848cmq6 said:
Bright Raven":1848cmq6 said:

A 130 k to him is like 30 cents to you and I. If I had that kinda money, I would never have wasted my time being President. There are much greater rewards to be had. :cboy:
That speaks volumes to how much he loves this country to trying and fix it.

M-5":275ypkfp said:
Bright Raven":275ypkfp said:
JMJ Farms":275ypkfp said:

If he is sincerely making the sacrifice to make the country better, I agree. It is impossible to know what motives people have. Some of the most accomplished individuals are motivated for selfish, personal reasons. Which truly is not a criticism. Great coaches, great leaders, great minds, etc. Many admit to being motivated by personal rewards. Nevertheless, the end result is the same regardless of why they are motivated. Think about it - who cares WHY? It is only the results that will make the world a better place from a human perspective.

Bright Raven":1kls090p said:
M-5":1kls090p said:
Bright Raven":1kls090p said:

If he is sincerely making the sacrifice to make the country better, I agree. It is impossible to know what motives people have. Some of the most accomplished individuals are motivated for selfish, personal reasons. Which truly is not a criticism. Great coaches, great leaders, great minds, etc. Many admit to being motivated by personal rewards. Nevertheless, the end result is the same regardless of why they are motivated. Think about it - who cares WHY? It is only the results that will make the world a better place from a human perspective.
Sounds right cause I are a human. Animals are inferior to us , food or transportation is their purpose

Bestoutwest":3nbpbxw7 said:
sstterry":3nbpbxw7 said:
Bestoutwest":3nbpbxw7 said:
Well, I hope someone recorded her performance so that I can make an informed comment.

For Science of course! :tiphat:

Yes, my intentions are purely for scientific purposes.

Then should be for Public Evaluation and research!

Bright Raven":2gbxh3ux said:
JMJ Farms":2gbxh3ux said:
Bestoutwest":2gbxh3ux said:
Yes, my intentions are purely for scientific purposes.

Science class tuition is expensive. Ask Don :hide:

Not Don! The Don. As in The Don Corleone.

I used to show horses as a teen, I am not too fond of this reference! :deadhorse: :)

sstterry":2sql2vyz said:
Bestoutwest":2sql2vyz said:
Well, I hope someone recorded her performance so that I can make an informed comment.

For Science of course! :tiphat:

I been to them kind of places in my mis-spent youth.
At her age, if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

Latest posts