sexy animals on the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
herd this one at work today. still laughing but i maybe a little crisp after the day i had any way..
whats the sexiest animal on the farm?

browchickie, browncow

R

brownmule":1o2ro0vy said:
herd this one at work today. still laughing but i maybe a little crisp after the day i had any way..
whats the sexiest animal on the farm?

browchickie, browncow

R

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rockridgecattle":2sdpxh3f said:
I don't get it :oops:

It is that ineviatable music that plays in those unmentionable movies. It may be classified as corn music. ;-)

If you look at the poster's name, "brownmule", I think you can figure out what things are the sexiest on the farm, at least from his view.

HerefordSire":dgng71n3 said:
If you look at the poster's name, "brownmule", I think you can figure out what things are the sexiest on the farm, at least from his view.
mmmmmmm nope, still nothing. would it help if i just hauled off a laugh anyway... like the poor feller in the office that screws up a good joke :p

:lol2: my friends says that all the time. but she askes what do you get when you cross a brown chicken adn a brown cow.

ga. prime":1xpivdaj said:
Alice":1xpivdaj said:
Watch these and you'll get it! There's more...some of the funniest commercials I've ever seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxxAwue7Fs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eYi1qL1 ... re=related

:lol2: Thanks for the clarification, Alice. Now, in the unlikely event someone were foolish enough to fall for that AXE product sales pitch, where would they be able to find some product for sale?

WalMart....where else!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

Okay, I get that AXE is supposed to make the woman go crazy..... but :oops: I still don't get what is has to do with sexy farm animals...???.... :oops:

"Bom chicka wow wow" "brownchickie, browncow"

Alice

Alice":13mzi4n0 said:
"Bom chicka wow wow" "brownchickie, browncow"

Alice

Some of us old sticks in the mud don't do rap so good but we all know what good fitting jeans look like

Latest posts