sexy animals on the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":hc9rburf said:
Alice":hc9rburf said:
"Bom chicka wow wow" "brownchickie, browncow"

Alice

Some of us old sticks in the mud don't do rap so good but we all know what good fitting jeans look like

:lol2: :nod: :lol2: :nod: :lol2: :nod:

I had a kid in class with Down's Sydrome that would say that all the time. It got annoying.

I got it, after a bit, I just didn't want to think about it...

HerefordSire":ggvze80i said:
If you look at the poster's name, "brownmule", I think you can figure out what things are the sexiest on the farm, at least from his view.

ok, maybe it required some thought ,and apparently i exposed my off track sense of humor ,but let me clear
somthing up, im not into weird things w animals . or people, and to restore the good name of BROWNMULE
i am a gal. i apologize sincerely for any offense Rose :heart:

brownmule":30ifuhv9 said:
HerefordSire":30ifuhv9 said:
If you look at the poster's name, "brownmule", I think you can figure out what things are the sexiest on the farm, at least from his view.

ok, maybe it required some thought ,and apparently i exposed my off track sense of humor ,but let me clear
somthing up, im not into weird things w animals . or people, and to restore the good name of BROWNMULE
We, at least those of us that have been around awhile, know that, Rose.
Far as I am concerned , you are real people. We could use more.

brownmule":lqo4e0ap said:
HerefordSire":lqo4e0ap said:

Rose! I love your off beat sense of humor! I hadn't thought about those AXE commercials in a long time. It was fun going back and watching them. They crack me up. :lol2:

Alice

CKC1586":3fd18ubq said:
Okay, I get that AXE is supposed to make the woman go crazy..... but :

I think BRUT was supposed to do that when I was young, with the emphasis on supposed.

brownmule":new7freo said:
HerefordSire":new7freo said:

i don't think anybody thought that . heL# I was was busy myself trying too get it

Latest posts