sex

Help Support CattleToday:

This was my private comment about her and I. Rod, get those kinky, twisted, and perverted thoughts to leave your mind immeadiately. :lol:

Crowderfarms":97ek9b97 said:
At least my Wife doesn't use four letter words like 'stop,don't or quit' :lol:

She doesnt? I do!! I say "Dont Stop!" "Dont Quit!"

:lol: :lol: :heart:

I think it has to do with there being more rural sheep farmers in Canada. :D :shock: :shock:

Carlos D.":vbfkdf7g said:
seen a survey this morning that says canadians are 2% more active at haveing sex than the americans --you old boys better pick up the pace.

Well, if you want to get picky, the wording is somewhat misleading.

Are Canadians simply 2% more active during the said act? Is it in an effort to stay warm?

;-) :p

It's not the quantity, it's the quality! I would have expected the percentage to be much higher. :lol:

This is all just a ploy by the Canadian gov't to import some of our lovely ladies!!! :shock:

Actually statistics do show that a much higher number of children are concieved during the colder months when people dont get out much. There is also a big jump when natural disasters hit. Like when a hurricane hits, people are stuck inside with nothing to do, so they make their own fun. Same thing with the cold, people are stuck inside and find their own entertainment.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":2g4p8v0u said:
Actually statistics do show that a much higher number of children are concieved during the colder months when people dont get out much. There is also a big jump when natural disasters hit. Like when a hurricane hits, people are stuck inside with nothing to do, so they make their own fun. Same thing with the cold, people are stuck inside and find their own entertainment.

Anyone remember the great northeastern blackout back in the sixties? Nine months later the hospitals were overflowing with newborns.

It never occurred to me until last year on my birthday, why so many students often have birthdays right around mine as well.

My b-day's Nov. 10. I suppose mom and dad had a fun-filled Valentine's day! :shock:

RAWCJW":18f5cs6z said:
It's not the american men it's the american wife that's the problem!! ;-) ;-)

Hmmmmm, I wonder how much of this problem is due to the American man's technique? ;-) :p :p Just a thought, of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":1zke8fwz said:
RAWCJW":1zke8fwz said:

Hmmmmm, I wonder how much of this problem is due to the American man's technique? ;-) :p :p Just a thought, of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advantage msscamp. ;-)

Scout":39laf7ft said:
msscamp":39laf7ft said:
RAWCJW":39laf7ft said:

Advantage msscamp. ;-)

That's low Msscamp, especially since your american. At least the survey didn't say that americans were 2% less active while having sex. ;-)

cypressfarms":2lbe210u said:
Scout":2lbe210u said:
msscamp":2lbe210u said:
RAWCJW":2lbe210u said:

Advantage msscamp. ;-)

That's low Msscamp, especially since your american. At least the survey didn't say that americans were 2% less active while having sex. ;-)

What?!?!?! Just making an observation! Last time I checked, sexual prowess was not guaranteed by our Constitution! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":1ydeq62r said:
Last time I checked, sexual prowess was not guaranteed by our Constitution! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

WRONG.

The right to bear arms. I am guaranteed the right to bear my arms; ofcourse I'll probably want to bear it 2% less. But look out when I do.

cypressfarms":3d935ma9 said:
msscamp":3d935ma9 said:
Last time I checked, sexual prowess was not guaranteed by our Constitution! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

WRONG.

The right to bear arms. I am guaranteed the right to bear my arms; ofcourse I'll probably want to bear it 2% less. But look out when I do.

Touche! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: