Sex study on women

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
A study was done on 93668 women ages 50 to 79 , the results were women Who get less than 7 to 8 hours of sleep are less interested in sex Compared to those who slept longer. After reading this and me being married 50 years I make sure the alarm goes off in 7 hours of sleep . Wife don't understand why I keep getting her up so early. :hide:

cowboy43":5r3xwex2 said:
A study was done on 93668 women ages 50 to 79 , the results were women Who get less than 7 to 8 hours of sleep are less interested in sex Compared to those who slept longer. After reading this and me being married 50 years I make sure the alarm goes off in 7 hours of sleep . Wife don't understand why I keep getting her up so early. :hide:

That is hilarious and I dare say, understandable. Certainly falls into the category of frivolous studies. Probably conducted by The Department of Health and Human Services.

cowboy43":3ezk0nhz said:
There are advantages to being older for sure cause now I get all I want.

Caustic Burno":1kdqzjqh said:
cowboy43":1kdqzjqh said:

:D

Caustic Burno":hinkkw59 said:
cowboy43":hinkkw59 said:

Birthday and anniversary, huh? :lol:

slick4591":1ql9bmn2 said:
Caustic Burno":1ql9bmn2 said:
cowboy43":1ql9bmn2 said:

Birthday and anniversary, huh? :lol:

Wow he is a lucky guy! :cry2: :cry2:

I can only speak for myself but its as with a lot of things its gets better with age . I can tell you if your not getting what you need look in the mirror and fix that first and then see what happens. You might be surprised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caustic Burno":10vrzg4e said:
At my age I am more concerned with the shape of the kitchen versus the shape of the cook.

:lol:

Went home on vacation. Got into Cincinnati. Rented a car. Drove to the little farm where I was bred, born, and raised. Dad came to the door. I stood in shock. He was a small old man. I had not seen him in several years. He was 83. He saw my expression. Tears filled his eyes. He said, "Ron, I'm an old man.".

We sat down at the old kitchen table - navy beans and ham with corn bread. We were eating and dad was explaining he had prostate trouble. I told him he needed to get that taken care of. He said, " Yes, I need to take care of that I still might want to use that some night."

I looked over at mom and she rolled her eyes way back and said,"I didn't really care for that when I was younger, I sure am not interested now."

Latest posts