Seven Cups of Coffee a Day May Lead to Hallucinations

Help Support CattleToday:

I think this would be ample reason to put a 40 cent a cup tax on a cup of coffee. Jomerica University got some grant money and did a mirror study and found that excessive coffee consumption coupled with doughnut ingestion led to people having a higher tendency to shoot other people and/or hit people with flashlights. Study also indicated that test subjects illustrated an increased incidence of the little man's syndrome and the belief that they are omniscient.

I for one do not bel.........(sorry I was interrupted by a sighting of a police car chasing a white Ford Bronco going 25 mph. Which was chasing a dark haired man with a broken leg that was waving a gun and was wearing an actors costume and was headed towards a barn. He was yelling "four score that".) As I was saying I don't believe in hallucinations. They are real occurences. Right? :lol:
Besides if it happens with folks on seven cups of coffee the measly little 4 double espressos I have shouldn't be a problem. Right? :banana:
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Sounds like an innocent man was caught up in your hallucination. I just wonder how much those seven cups of coffee cost the state. And what happened to the little elf that lived in the pool house? Totto or something. Or was that the dog on Oz. I just don't know... coffee must be kicking in and these doughnuts are to die for. :lol2:

7 cups a day would make me hallucinate...................from lack of sleep. I'd NEVER get any if I drank that much. :shock:

Ok 2 things here. The first sentence in the article says 7 cups of "instant" coffe. Nobody in their right mind drinks instant coffee on purpose, right? Secondly, 7 cups of coffee isn't really all that much. I drink more than that almost every day and I don't think I have halucinations. I am going deaf though. Hmmm I wonder.....

spoon":33mty4lm said:
Ok 2 things here. The first sentence in the article says 7 cups of "instant" coffe. Nobody in their right mind drinks instant coffee on purpose, right? Secondly, 7 cups of coffee isn't really all that much. I drink more than that almost every day and I don't think I have halucinations. I am going deaf though. Hmmm I wonder.....

So, how do you really know? ;-)

I drank far more than that back when I was in college. If it hadn't been for coffee and cigarettes I don't know if I would have got any nourishment at all.

As far as the hallucinations, you just have to adjust and live with them.

Ryder":crfxrawe said:
I drank far more than that back when I was in college. If it hadn't been for coffee and cigarettes I don't know if I would have got any nourishment at all.

As far as the hallucinations, you just have to adjust and live with them.

Mine keep me company...

I think I have grown immune to coffee. I don't drink a lot of it, but I can't really tell when I do and when I don't. My hallucinations must be organic in nature...

Well Lammie, as long as they are organic you will be O.K.

jw":1q0l1jk2 said:

That's what I was thinking. I can hardly feel bad if it is something I didn't cause.

The pink elepants and I had a long talk about it, and they say it isn't my fault.

Lammie":35wsu8qz said:
jw":35wsu8qz said:

That's what I was thinking. I can hardly feel bad if it is something I didn't cause.

The pink elepants and I had a long talk about it, and they say it isn't my fault.

You are so correct - it isn't your fault. You are just a victim and I think you should ask for a government bailout.

jw":39m8scf1 said:
Lammie":39m8scf1 said:
jw":39m8scf1 said:

You are so correct - it isn't your fault. You are just a victim and I think you should ask for a government bailout.

I tried. They said they spent all the money on the Big Party tomorrow night.

Hmmm.. Let me think. People who drink more coffee have more hallucinations. Weirdos visit all those coffee shops where they listen to poetry. They also do drugs and get hallucinations. I wonder if there's a connection? :banana:

brandonm_13":30o5pkv5 said:
Hmmm.. Let me think. People who drink more coffee have more hallucinations. Weirdos visit all those coffee shops where they listen to poetry. They also do drugs and get hallucinations. I wonder if there's a connection? :banana:

My son is a coffee house guy. He uses it mainly to get wifi access. The last time I went in there it was full of geeks. I could not honestly see those guys getting high, unless it is from playing some online role games.

Trust me, a genuine druggie would not feel at home in there.

Back in the day we used to use coffee to help get over halucinations and other such stuff from the alfuence of incohol.

My dad's favorite cure though was for me to spend the following day alternately tamping fence posts and heaving my guts. No slack on the tightness or placement of the posts or the relative productiivty either. they had to be tight and on the line and three feet deep.

Maybe its sort of a 'bell curve' thing. I drink about two pots of coffee a day. I'm pretty sure that if I cut back to a measly seven cups that it might have some adverse affects such as hallucinations for awhile.

Cattle Rack Rancher":3glfbvmo said:
Maybe its sort of a 'bell curve' thing. I drink about two pots of coffee a day. I'm pretty sure that if I cut back to a measly seven cups that it might have some adverse affects such as hallucinations for awhile.

Ah! but are your two pots instant coffee that is what was said. I myself do not drink coffee very often but now well! :frowns:

Lammie":3pes4eri said:
brandonm_13":3pes4eri said:

My son is a coffee house guy. He uses it mainly to get wifi access. The last time I went in there it was full of geeks. I could not honestly see those guys getting high, unless it is from playing some online role games.

Trust me, a genuine druggie would not feel at home in there.

I wasn't talking about those starbucks places, but those places you see in movies where they sit around saying poetry that doesn't rhyme, banging on a ongo drum, and everyone snaps when they're done.

Latest posts