Setica sale beaumont

Help Support CattleToday:

f1tiger

Reaction score
Bulls sold really cheap
Top bull brangus out of Arkansas for $4250,then Hereford for $4200
Then take your pick good high quality reg Hereford Angus Charolais Brangus $2500-3600: my F1 Bradford tied with two other bulls for 3rd @$4000 I was proud of him

Pairs
Top pair ; f1 tigers with 30-60 day calves sold for $3000
Upper pairs $2500-2800 then $2000-2500

Breds......proud of my 3 pens of ladies..bred 4-5 months
Top pen golden certified f-1 Bradford $2800
Next pen of golden certified f-1 Bradford $2700
Next pen of golden certified f-1 brahmousin $2700
Then upper breds followed at $200-2450

Opens
Brahmans $300-3900
F1 Bradfords 1700-2100
All others breeds and cross breds $1000-1600
Had a pen of Hereford x limousin 10-12 months sold for $1350 which I thought was great
Not the good old days but have to be happy as it could much get worse before it gets better

That sale is a popularity contest . Glad you got what you wanted for your cattle. Certain people with certain last names get the first pens. And people buy those Bulls or cows to say look at me I paid the most at the ica sale. I don't like how it's ran . I joined a few years ago and would get information for events in the mail a few weeks after the event if at all.

Anyone going to "Queens on the South " sale April 8th in Crockett Texas : 800 head of f1 Bradford,f1 brangus,purebred Brahmans ,Herefords ,and brangus baldy ; few select bulls offered : Blaine Weiterman knows how to put on a cattle sale ,do not miss this one if you live anywhere near Crockett ( wish I had some heifers left)

f1tiger":3mcjdgl6 said:
Anyone going to "Queens on the South " sale April 8th in Crockett Texas : 800 head of f1 Bradford,f1 brangus,purebred Brahmans ,Herefords ,and brangus baldy ; few select bulls offered : Blaine Weiterman knows how to put on a cattle sale ,do not miss this one if you live anywhere near Crockett ( wish I had some heifers left)

I googled queen of the south cattle sale, and only found a Facebook page. I don't have Facebook. Will there be open replacement heifers at this?

Latest posts