Set me straight here...

Help Support CattleToday:

when you see ranchers doing things like that its because they know the risks an are used todoing those things.

you will see people doing a lot of stupid stuff with animals on RFD. I wonder if the shows' producers have them do the dangerous stuff.

Television.

John Wayne was my hero. I know he could not shoot an apple off of someone's head with an open sight winchester riding in a full gallop.

I have watched many of these shows. Never been all that impressed with anything. Especially the people sponging off of others. Parasites come to mind.

By the way, those scenes of people running with the bulls are likely real. It happens every year. There are really people that stupid.

backhoeboogie":3v9lf26q said:
Television.

John Wayne was my hero. I know he could not shoot an apple off of someone's head with an open sight winchester riding in a full gallop.

I have watched many of these shows. Never been all that impressed with anything. Especially the people sponging off of others. Parasites come to mind.

I must have missed those
Who's sponging ?

cross_7":2c3157cf said:
backhoeboogie":2c3157cf said:
Television.

I must have missed those
Who's sponging ?

Watch them all cross. Don't want to go in to specifics here. We get to talking about welfare farming and such and then threads get ugly, get locked, and it becomes a lose lose situation.

I enjoy the Alaska cattlemen in the "Alaska The Last Frontier." They keep their options open. Enjoy a few others too.

I would say we've all done some things that were less then intelligent from time to time. I would say the man probably has enough experience to say he knows but, possibly due to it being tv, he may have the "look at what I can do" mentality (or lack of mentality). We all have moments of stupidity, maybe that one was his.

My advice is if you get comfortable being within arms reach of your cows, get a helmet and hang on because it's coming.

Latest posts