Service

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleAnnie

Reaction score
(This is an oldie, but it's still kind of cute...)

> At one time in my life I thought I understood the meaning of the word
> "Service"; The act of doing things for others.
>
> Then I became familiar with the terms:
>
> Internal Revenue "Service"
> Postal "Service"
> Civil "Service"
> Customer "Service"
> Public "Service" and
> "Service" Station
>
> I became confused about the word "Service." This was not what I
> thought
> it meant.
>
> Then one day I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them
> mentioned
> that he was paying to have a bull "Service" some of his cows.
>
> WHAM!! It all came into perspective. Now I understand what all those
> "Service" agencies are doing to me.

Take care.

Go Ahead Cattle Annie
That was good!!!!! and the truth,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CattleAnnie- You're definitely Canadian true blue-- The only thing I used to like those hockey areanas for was the fact that in the winter with a little dirt thrown over the ice they made a good winter indoor rodeo areana.

Yeah, it was disappointing to see them lose, but honestly, Tampa Bay outplayed them for the first two periods and three quarters of the third. The truth of the matter was that the best team playing that night won - Tampa Bay. Too bad the Flames racked up so many penalties and couldn't find their stride, otherwise we might have seen a different outcome... but Tampa had some awesome plays. Hats off to them, and to Calgary for getting as far as they did this year.

Take care.

they played a good game though. yes, even some of us texas boys watch some hockey. its a good sport, not like basketball. basketball you tap someone else in the arm and they call foul, bunch of babies. i think calgary was doing pretty bad on offense most of the games. no shame in being 2nd.

oldtimer - that is a good idea to use hockey arenas for. when the cowboys get bucked off they dont even have to move they already have ice on their bruises.

annie - im gonna have to remember that one, thats a good one. so true too

Latest posts