Server Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you for the update Macon. I have not been on so much, but I have noticed that the pages have not been jumping to the bottom as they had been, and the search function is working consistently.

angie":13kn8mlh said:
Thank you for the update Macon. I have not been on so much, but I have noticed that the pages have not been jumping to the bottom as they had been, and the search function is working consistently.

THANK YOU, ANGIE!!!!!

I just figured it was something wrong with my computers.

Everything seems good Macon. You guys are really great, except when you lock us down and stuff like that. :tiphat:

I have had problems with my log on not being retained sporadically over quite some time, but this past few days it was as bad as ever. I've deleted the board cookies on numerous occassions without any improvement?

My computer wiz son put my home computer on Firefox and it never logs me in automatically, which is OK unless I want to post some bit of useless information and then it makes me click on the login button. My computers at work, thankfully, he hasn't been around.

jw":206jqacf said:
My computer wiz son put my home computer on Firefox and it never logs me in automatically, which is OK unless I want to post some bit of useless information and then it makes me click on the login button. My computers at work, thankfully, he hasn't been around.
Gosh I have Mozilla Firefox and for me it works great so much better than the Internet Explorer!

I'm finding that when I open a 'Topic reply notification' it takes a while to download onto the boards, but that might be my computer. but not complaining as ever really enjoy the site, thanks for sharing it with us.

From my view it's better. Performance more consistent. It has not lost my logon info in awhile. The sorry can't search...believe I saw it yesterday....not today.

It seems much better than it was a couple of days ago. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep up the good work.

I didn't realize I was an addict until I could get my "CT" fix. :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks again for all you do M Gravlee.

Seems to be working fairly well, as well as anything works on one of these contraptions . I don't think I was having as much trouble as some from the start . Thanks for all your effort Macon, I'm sure all that can be very frustrating .

Larry

Latest posts